Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want an expromizer
liam Offline

Likes Given: 9
RE: I want an expromizer
48?.....48?.....damn 650 do you breathe fire too.....ai chiquaqua....so you a cloud chaser from your refined and reasoned meter I would have never taken you for the type of knuckle draggin neaderthals who chase clouds.......LOL actually I've been looking at buying a decent dripper like a patriot or origen I'm facsinated by the different builds they get into ? I've cruised that hemp thread and I know some of the guys who are active on it, and from what I read one of the draws about hemp was that it was almost impossible to burn.....the other draw was that they said because of it's long fiber it wicked 4 times faster than cotton.I got a source for hemp fiber from them and the cleaning regime they put it through......there's always another path to investigate in the wonderfull world of vaping.
02-03-2014 09:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes liam's post:
18sixfifty (03-02-2014)
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
LOL

I going to go check it out right now. 4 times faster wicking would be a huge bonus for me not burning would be nice as well. For me the best thing about cotton is that I can swap it out in the blink of an eye and just do a dry burn. But if I got better wicking I would put up with having to rebuild more often. 

[Image: Fire_Breathing_Squirrel_by_crymsonwolfe.jpg]

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
02-03-2014 09:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 18sixfifty's post:
liam (03-02-2014)
liam Offline

Likes Given: 9
(02-03-2014 09:52 PM)18sixfifty Wrote:  LOL

I going to go check it out right now. 4 times faster wicking would be a huge bonus for me not burning would be nice as well. For me the best thing about cotton is that I can swap it out in the blink of an eye and just do a dry burn. But if I got better wicking I would put up with having to rebuild more often. 

[Image: Fire_Breathing_Squirrel_by_crymsonwolfe.jpg]
The thread is on ecf it's called "just hemp"
02-03-2014 10:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply