Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want an expromizer
Don Offline
Pod and Squonk Club founder :)
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 15,064
I want an expromizer
Thoughts folks? I fancy the long one - fill it every day or two.

http://exvape.de/eXpromizer/eXpromizer-L...nk::3.html

Stick it on a Vamo and you have the mile long device Smile

Was at a vape meet i West Lothian yesterday - long, long day but fun.

Got to play with all sorts of devices - think the 0.4 ohm dripper with hemp wicks did it for me.

Time to clean and play I think.

If the three assistants will let me!

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com
02-03-2014 12:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Don's post:
liam (03-02-2014)
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
RE: I want an expromizer
I want one too. I'll speak to you later don, wayne didn't have much in you dont have yesterday.
02-03-2014 01:15 PM
Don Offline
Senior Staff

No worries. Got to play with a lot of DNA30 box mods and the monster Innokin device.

The guy vaping 36mg from an 0.4 ohm dripper got me. It was actually rather nice, if a bit on the hot side.

Whipped the air tube out of the Taifun which makes quite a difference especially once I lifted the coil and used 3 strands of 2mm instead of 2 strands of 3mm. It no longer widdles juice out of the air hole which is a huge improvement.

02-03-2014 02:04 PM
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 9,003
Awesome Don!! congrats on getting to the meet, I really need to start being more sociable too... I rarely leave the house tbh Confused

I know who uses Hemp wicks Tongue no way I could vape 36 in a dripper though, wow you guys must be tough as nails!

Please do tell us more Smile
02-03-2014 02:39 PM
Don Offline
Senior Staff

There were a bunch of folks there who'd smoked 50-60 a day, they were mostly on 30-36mg.

A few draws of 36 on a 0.4 dripper were enough for me - it pretty much replicated the smoking experience. I didn't take a draw on anything for ages. Just like the old days in the pub, I noticed a lot of smells on my clothes this morning - but not of stinkies. 

Must have tried 30 or more home-made flavours and there was a guy who worked in a vape shop near Edinburgh - the nearest one to me is 70 miles away and invisible - I know because I spent an hour looking for it recently.

Only a couple of egos in sight, most seemed to be using DNA box mods - and since it was organised through UKV the mods and atties were mostly originals. But even the most militant anti-cloner had to admit that the Kraken clone was better than the original Smile

Most folk had taken a bunch of drippers for testing other liquids which was fun. But after a couple of hours of that only the strong aniseeds and cinnamons were noticeable. I left at 5 cause I had a four hour drive home, some got kicked out at 1am, twelve hours after it started.

My Taifun is working a lot better now. I think everyone there had a go with the Hammer clone, most of them had never actually seen one.

Me I'm sticking to mesh, silica and cotton wool for now. There was a nicely set up genuine Taifun with cotton wicking and 0.5mm Kanthal coil. But the liquid in it seemed to be mostly aniseed which I can't take as a result of a huge overdose of Pernod in 1978. Chugged about 3/4 of a bottle of the stuff neat. That was what is generally known as a stupid thing to do.

I seemed to be the only custard fan there -- I must have tasted 10 different RY4s. And one that tasted exactly like orange Creamola Foam, which used to be my hangover remedy of choice till it vanished off the market. i.e., a chemical orange flavour that was actually quite nice. Once my tastebuds recover I've got some home-made coffee extract to try - coffee can't take heat above 90C IMO so it was a long, slow steeping in warm-hot PG. It's settled a bit now so isn't the thickness of tar. Most folks there mixed their own, several were retired or living on DLA, so kinda had to. The average age would have been mid-late 40's I guess. A fun afternoon and I escaped before they hard-core guys got legless. Sometimes it's useful driving home. Smile

02-03-2014 02:58 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Don's post:
18sixfifty (03-02-2014), apt323 (03-02-2014), Spasmod (03-02-2014)
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 9,003
Sounds like a great day was had buddy! super cool that you got to try lots of different setups and juices too, plus meeting lots of new people.

Funny you should mention the Pernod because I did exactly the same in about 1985 LOL.. oh man that stuff is the worst. Put me off for life too!

That was a hellish long way to go but sounds like it was definitely worth the effort. Kudos!!
02-03-2014 05:06 PM
liam Offline

Likes Given: 9
(02-03-2014 12:40 PM)Don Wrote:  Thoughts folks? I fancy the long one - fill it every day or two.

http://exvape.de/eXpromizer/eXpromizer-L...nk::3.html

Stick it on a Vamo and you have the mile long device Smile

Was at a vape meet i West Lothian yesterday - long, long day but fun.

Got to play with all sorts of devices - think the 0.4 ohm dripper with hemp wicks did it for me.

Time to clean and play I think.

If the three assistants will let me!
what do you think of hemp Don...I've been meaning to try it...there's a thread on another forum just devoted to hemp, a good read, anyway they have a helluva cleaning process for it to remove the hemp taste, but even after all that they say there's a slight undertaste.....how do you find it
02-03-2014 06:08 PM
Don Offline
Senior Staff

It was on a 0.4 ohm dripper. Couldn't say I noticed much taste of anything at allSmile There was a 4" drip tip on the dripper fortunately.

Great clouds though and the closest to the smoking experience I've yet met in vaping.

The guy next to me decided he'd burned the hemp wicks so put in new ones on the spot. I'm not sure what he'd done to it beforehand, but it vaped nicely enough.

02-03-2014 06:11 PM
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
Sounds like it was a great time. The hemp is very interesting. I dig "hemp". Well not so much now but in my younger years I was really big "hemp" fan. But seriously I would like to give hemp wicks a try one of these day. When I first started vaping I stayed at 36 for a long time. I started with 48 as a base and just added my flavorings to bring it down. So at times I was vaping higher than 36. But cloud chasing put an end to the 36 days.  

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
02-03-2014 06:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like 18sixfifty's post:
liam (03-02-2014), Spasmod (03-02-2014)
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
That does sound like a goid day out don, I'm gutted I missed the Bolton night last week but the kids were real ill and it wouldn't have been fair.

I'm going to try and swing a job up Aberdeen this year, if I dont manage to get up any other way. We'll see.
02-03-2014 09:34 PM