Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I blame BLF for all this...
ChimpOnABike Offline

Likes Given: 0
I blame BLF for all this...
Hi Folks,
  JohnnyMac invited me over from my previous haunt of BLF. I was only on there long enough to sort out my bike lights before I discovered the joys of vaping. Not having the budget to support two shiny habits I decided to focus on the vape and have now been free of the stinkys for just shy of 6 months. Been vaping since the start of the year but it took me a while to finally kill my need for the evil weed. Think it's fair to say I got bitten by the bug; Present tackle box contents include:

Mods:
Magnetic Mods Windrose
MVP
2x iTaste VV v3
Sentinal Clone
KTS Storm
3x SD Keyring
2x SD Maxi

Tanks:
2x Protank I
2x Protank II
Anyvape Davide Mini
Mini Protank II (v1 - non removable drip tip)
Puri Tank
various EVOD's, iClear 16's and a couple of iClear 30's

Atties:
iGo L
Typhoon clone
Cobra clone

Juice wise I tend to mix my own as I loath paying good money for branding. 

Sat in my hand right now is the MVP + PuriTank with a home made sweet tobacco. Not sure how much time I'll spend on here as I tend to live on UKV (makes sense as I live in the UK) but always interested to see the US take on things.
30-09-2013 09:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,468
RE: I blame BLF for all this...
Welcome to TVF ChimpOnABike!! It's great to see you 

I can now see why you chose to stick with only the one hobby with that little lot Tongue very nice collection you have there.

Congrats on keeping off the stinkies for 6 months... myself, I smoked the ole Golden Virgina for the last 25 or so years and went cold turkey once I got my Vaping stuff.

I've had a few close shaves and complained a lot here and there but that's just me being the finicky so & so that I am. (poor old JohnnyMac must have the patience of a saint to put up with all my moaning Big Grin.)

Fellow UK vaper here as well, as is gords1001 so as it stands right now we're kind of either side of the pond Smile

I hope you enjoy being here. We're not able to compete with UKV either on looks (sadly it's my design instead of a professional theme and I don't have much of a clue) or content right now, but we do have the start of what feels like a nice community starting to form.

Cheers

Spas
30-09-2013 11:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
RE: I blame BLF for all this...
Nice vape collection, Chimp! We consider ourselves an international forum since Spas and I are on either side of the pond. Wink

Please don't be scarce here. You have a lot of good knowledge and experience to share with us all. Wink
01-10-2013 12:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply