Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am new because..........
JLVAPEJL Offline

Likes Given: 9
I am new because..........
Hello everyone, I am from Where The Trolls Roam. 
Where it snows one day and the next it is 69 degrees and the next is 10 degrees. 
I am from Under The Bridge so to say, those of you who are where I am from will know what I am talking about! 

First  I would like to try and apologize before I do something wrong. I am newer to forums on the internet to please excuse me if I post something in the wrong area. Anywhere where I can get a manual on how to navigate the forums ?

you could/should call me Johnny. Either way it's okay with me.

The forum that I usually visit/use has had some errors in their webpage so that forced me to look elsewhere for vapers like myself. I like to have fun on these forums on my downtime, I rarely ever get to serious. 
I am hoping to meet new people and make new friends aside from the ones that I had made on the other page. 

I have noticed this forum is a lot different in looks and somewhat harder to navigate and in All Do Respect I think 
the forum could use some brightening up, or some touching up to ease the edges a little. 

Anyways, looking forward to meeting some cool people. People that share common interests and can have a mutual conversation with and what not.

I recently stopped smoking cigarettes and am staying true to my copper mod... I made that vow!
I have not really mastered the art of building coils but know just a little about it so I might need somebodies help. 
Other than that I know the basics of the most, and am still learning the dynamics of the advanced.

More about myself if you really care...

I often feel like I can " over do " my stay or say to much or be bothersome but that's just my conscious eating at me like it always does as it has never really been my closest of friends but I do trust it Blush I do not mean to make anyone mad or upset or irritated.. I can be off topic sometimes as well, I am shy for the most part. 

Alright, time to cut to the chase!!!
Hope to meet new people, and become a part of the community! 

Sincerely 
-JLVAPEJL- or Johnny 
04-04-2015 08:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Robjenko Offline
Squonk and toodle Club Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 2,235
RE: I am new because..........
Hi Johnny. Welcome to TVF make yourself at home .. I must disagree this forum is by far the easiest to navigate .. You can easily see the latest post etc. etc. besides its probably not a good idea to criticise ones new neighbourhood when your just moving in. I'm a member of 6 forums and this is my come to place because the people on here are much friendlier than any other IMO... Anyhow enjoy your stay ..

Vaping Saves Lives. To vape is to advocate..
04-04-2015 09:11 AM
JLVAPEJL Offline

(04-04-2015 09:11 AM)Robjenko Wrote:  Hi Johnny. Welcome to TVF make yourself at home .. I must disagree this forum is by far the easiest to navigate .. You can easily see the latest post etc. etc. besides its probably not a good idea to criticise ones new neighbourhood when your just moving in. I'm a member of 6 forums and this is my come to place because the people on here are much friendlier than any other IMO... Anyhow enjoy your stay ..

oh no! I am not trying to say anything bad about the site at all, I just think it could use some color that's all. 
So far navigation is coming along easier now that I am working my way through this place little by little. 
Thank you though for replying :]
04-04-2015 10:17 AM
Whiskey Offline

Likes Given: 2,590
Welcome JLVAPEJL So nice to meet you. This is a friendly laid back community and I hope you enjoy TVF.
04-04-2015 11:51 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whiskey's post:
JLVAPEJL (04-05-2015)
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,351
It's nice to meet you Johnny! Our rules here are very simple and based around common sense. We don't have many but the ones we do have we enforce strongly and for good reason.

I'm sure we'll get along just fine though.. as for your conscience, yeah nothing can beat you up like your own conscience can but if you put a little faith in it, then it will serve you well and you'll find it easier to handle. That's what I tell myself anyhow Tongue

Drinks
04-04-2015 01:32 PM
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
Welcome to the forum mate! You'll find we've got the friendliest users in the world. Make yourself at home, and if you've got any questions just ask! 
04-04-2015 06:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
JLVAPEJL (04-05-2015)
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
Welcome to the TVF family, from one Johnny to another Johnny! Big Grin

It must be a Johnny thing because I beat myself up more than anyone and am my worst critic, too. One thing for sure here though, don't stress over anything, we are super easy going. Just don't SPAM, shill, or troll and you'll get along with everyone quite well. We pride ourselves on being fair, easy going, and the friendliest forum on the web. No questions too stupid to ask but I can't say you won't get a stupid answer to it either. Tongue

Going off-topic here is considered a welcome diversion most times so no worries there either. Poke around and read enough and you'll see that soon enough. We're all here to have fun and help eachother out along the way. I think you'll fit in just fine and make a bunch of great new friends just like the rest of us have done. Wink

Cheers, mate!
~ Johnny
04-04-2015 07:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like JohnnyMac's post:
Michael (04-04-2015), Robjenko (04-05-2015)
Ripply Offline

Likes Given: 11
So you're in Michigan? Where by, I live by big rapids, nice to know I'm not the only Michigander here Smile welcome to the forum, enjoy your staySmile
04-04-2015 07:54 PM
JLVAPEJL Offline

(04-04-2015 07:14 PM)JohnnyMac Wrote:  Welcome to the TVF family, from one Johnny to another Johnny! Big Grin

It must be a Johnny thing because I beat myself up more than anyone and am my worst critic, too.  One thing for sure here though, don't stress over anything, we are super easy going.  Just don't SPAM, shill, or troll and you'll get along with everyone quite well.  We pride ourselves on being fair, easy going, and the friendliest forum on the web.  No questions too stupid to ask but I can't say you won't get a stupid answer to it either. Tongue

Going off-topic here is considered a welcome diversion most times so no worries there either.  Poke around and read enough and you'll see that soon enough.  We're all here to have fun and help eachother out along the way.  I think you'll fit in just fine and make a bunch of great new friends just like the rest of us have done. Wink

Cheers, mate!
~ Johnny
I just wanted to add that been on the site for A few days and I am liking it. I do enjoy reading things and getting on here and my GF calls me addicted but she doesn't understand haha! This forum seems like a much bigger forum than the one that I had come from and a lot more things to sift through. I am still exploring though, thank you all for taking the time to introduce me into the forum! 

- JohnnyD- 

(04-04-2015 01:32 PM)Spasmod Wrote:  It's nice to meet you Johnny! Our rules here are very simple and based around common sense. We don't have many but the ones we do have we enforce strongly and for good reason.

I'm sure we'll get along just fine though.. as for your conscience, yeah nothing can beat you up like your own conscience can but if you put a little faith in it, then it will serve you well and you'll find it easier to handle. That's what I tell myself anyhow Tongue

Drinks
Spas,
I've been through the rules but I should get back to reading them again thank you for the reminder!
 I am not a trouble maker anyways.. and I often ask myself " Will I get in trouble here for dropping a F bomb ? " Search just sometimes I can be rather awkward or lengthy in random conversation when I think too hard on something " I think it's a johnny thing "  Again, thank you all for taking the time to say hello and have a good Easter Sunday!

- JohnnyD-
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 12:31 PM by JLVAPEJL.)
05-04-2015 12:23 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JLVAPEJL's post:
Michael (04-05-2015)
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
Happy Easter! We're all adults here, so a little cussing here and there isn't a problem. If you're curious as to how much you can get away with, just read some of the political posts and you'll see just how versatile the F word can be. Things can get pretty heated when discussing the politics of vaping. 
05-04-2015 09:30 PM