Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Many Flavors of Juice Do You Have?
JEFF Offline

Likes Given: 732
RE: How Many Flavors of Juice Do You Have?
WOW, all these flavor collections....I am really feeling like a newbie vaper now. I only have the one flavor (Apple Pie), two unopened Blueberry sample bottles and some of the Mango Peach sitting around that my son uses. All in good time I guess, but Michael's photo of all those bottles.....seems like going to an "all you can eat buffet" for vapers.
10-09-2015 02:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like JEFF's post:
BOB (09-10-2015), Xprimentyl (09-10-2015)
Xprimentyl Offline

Likes Given: 402
(10-09-2015 02:09 PM)JEFF Wrote:  WOW, all these flavor collections....I am really feeling like a newbie vaper now. I only have the one flavor (Apple Pie), two unopened Blueberry sample bottles and some of the Mango Peach sitting around that my son uses. All in good time I guess, but Michael's photo of all those bottles.....seems like going to an "all you can eat buffet" for vapers.
Worry not, JEFF; your time is coming, especially coming off of smoking and breaking that “brand loyalty” mentality. I started off thinking vaping’d be analogous to smoking; I’d find one or two juices I’d stick with like I normally stuck to a primary brand of cigs and a backup brand or two. Then I walked into my first vape shop and realized that unlike cigs, vape juice flavor variety isn’t simply a dozen unique brands’ spin on one, central flavor (they’re not all shooting for “tobacco”); rather it’s dozens of brands each with a dozen unique, disparate flavors ranging from tobaccos to dessert flavors and everything in between. It’s daunting until you find what you like and are able to stick to those veins, but even then, the selection never really seems limited and there’s always something new and different to try!

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
10-09-2015 04:54 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Xprimentyl's post:
JEFF (09-10-2015)
JEFF Offline

Likes Given: 732
For me it is not a brand loyalty issue. I am more of a what do I like and where can I get it for the cheapest price. Yes, there are a few flavors that I have looked at and a few I have tried down at my local shop, but in all honesty I just have not found another flavor yet that has grabbed me. Alcohol or Tobacco flavors are not it for me, but you are right as time goes on I will find more flavors AND THEN the flavor chasing journey will begin.
10-09-2015 05:08 PM
Don Online
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 10,250
I have a 2 cubic foot toolbox filled with flavour concentrates. Some of them have even been opened. And a half cubic foot toolbox with the 10ml concentrates. One day I might just get bored enough to count them.

Over 100 I'm pretty sure.

TVF tested battery info to be found here

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com

[Image: 24291313393_16615b20b2_m.jpg]
10-09-2015 05:44 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Don's post:
BOB (09-10-2015), JEFF (09-10-2015), TinWhisker (09-10-2015)
TinWhisker Offline
I Vape, Therefore I Squonk
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 15,657
I'm still very green to all this, so I only have about 35 bottles (I know, 'only'). But I like to peruse the bargain bin at the vape shop and pick up as many as I can, because I didn't know what flavors would trip my trigger. I've only tried about 10 that I really can't stand. I'm pretty much at the point right now that regardless of the flavor, if it doesn't burn my throat I like it. Smooth, easy vapes are totally my style (no surprise, probably).

The best place on the web I've found I can't say here, because they used to be a supporting vendor but aren't anymore.
10-09-2015 05:52 PM
tuftony352 Offline

Likes Given: 269
Hi Michael: I've been thinking of doing a survey and here it is:

CROWN E-Liquids (30 ml bottles):11 x Mocha Latte; 2 x Arabian Tobacco; 2 x Tobacco East; 1 x Tobacco Gold; 1 x Tobacco; 1 x Rum; 1 x Purple Haze; 1 x Blueberry Haze.

LIQUIDER PREMIUM (10 ml bottles): 14 x Turkisch Tabak.

= 20 x 30 ml = 600 ml + 14 x 10 ml = 140 ml for a total of 740 ml, I think.

I've only tried four of them so far and like the Mocha Latte best. I'm storing the rest in the fridge in the hope they don't go off. Wink

Careful... he's packing two i134 Terminators. Scare
10-09-2015 06:35 PM
Mikedin Offline

Likes Given: 21
About 60 flavors at the moment Biggrin there's more just not in the pic , my all day vape is that half gallon of mountain oak vapors Lynchburg sour[Image: xa0ZmRZh.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2015 08:16 PM by Mikedin.)
10-09-2015 08:14 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Mikedin's post:
JEFF (09-10-2015), tuftony352 (09-10-2015)
DuckysVapeReviews Offline

Likes Given: 7
(10-09-2015 01:48 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  I’m at about 20 flavors right now, that’s down from about 30-something; trying to get myself down to about 12 or so “go-to” juices I can re-order/buy religiously then experiment with new juices 1-2 at a time like a rational person rather than buying everything that sounds good, then proves to be “meh” a half-tank later leaving me stuck with an expensive 30ml bottle I can’t bear to throw out like an ex-wife who cheated on me, but I continue to live with for the children’s sake.

So far my “go-to” juices are Charlie Nobles Charlie’s Custard, Siren Song and Commodore Pearry, Suicide Bunny’s Sucker Punch, Forbidden’s Deminted and Dead Throne’s Sanctuary. If you noticed a trend there, I like my creams and custards, but I’d like to flesh out my profile with something(s) a bit different for some variety, but having a hard time finding anything I like enough to add to the list.

I bought a juice called “Hulk” from TAOV; it’s a candy green apple (“Mean Green Apple” they say) but it tastes like a green apply Jolly Rancher made with Splenda further affirming that “candies” are OUT. Fruits? Well, I had a Mango house juice from a local shop that tasted alright, but artificial and bleh after a few tanks. Tried Tiger’s Blood from another shop, supposed to be Cherry-flavored, but more like cherry-scented and is to date the only juice I actually threw away. I’ve not bought any tobaccos, but being an ex-processed tobacco smoker, I’m not sure what “good” tobacco taste like and not sure it’s a flavor I want; too bad the sample juices at local shops don’t really do the flavors justice.

I dunno, maybe I need to just stick to what I know and flesh out within that profile? I’ve not tried any “cereals” and there are plenty of “Fruit+Custard/Cream” juices to choose from… (25 bottles of new custard/creams later)… my road to e-juice addiction recovery has met another dead end.

Didnt see a spot of it, but few other forums I review on has a "Juice Swap" area. I perfer fruity creams and custards as well, but have recently found a few nice flavors I love thats not in the profile. Just a couple are Three Dukes Vapors The Duke, V Rod Vapors Boosted, Pegasus Vape Vulcan Smoke. 
10-09-2015 08:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
tuftony352 Offline

Likes Given: 269
(10-09-2015 08:14 PM)Mikedin Wrote:  About 60 flavors at the moment Biggrin there's more just not in the pic , my all day vape is that half gallon of mountain oak vapors Lynchburg sour[Image: xa0ZmRZh.jpg]

WOW! Looks like Vape heaven!

Yahoo

Careful... he's packing two i134 Terminators. Scare
10-09-2015 08:30 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like tuftony352's post:
JEFF (09-10-2015), Mikedin (09-12-2015)
Mikedin Offline

Likes Given: 21
Thanks lol it's not too much although there is more than just what's pictured although that's all my mods there  I really need to break down one of those mechs and put the 18350 tube on I have about 16 18350s sitting there unused  all the mods have batteries in them in that pic but I have so many 18350s that I think 4 or 6 (can't remember) are sitting in the origional packaging never unwrapped or charged lol I guess it's time to build some higher resistance coils for a dripper to get them in use lol ...now I wanna rebuild my Aqua v2 lol

There's also a fishing tackle box full ...well over full of build tools I use 
12-09-2015 09:31 PM