Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey, i'm new here!
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: Hey, i'm new here!
I love visiting new stores and trying out their juices, sounds like you got a winner! What's the new upgrade going to be? Or is it a secret? Tongue
21-02-2015 02:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Nihilum Offline

Likes Given: 0
Congrats and welcome!  You and I quit analogs around the same time.
21-02-2015 05:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
goosesrh Offline

Likes Given: 18
It's a secret, lol well I have a new problem.. The Amaretto flavor cracked my tank last night so i'm on the hunt for a new tank. I want something glass with possibly stainless, and one that won't look totally stupid ontop of my battery and holds at least 2mL of juice with possibly an adjustable air flow..
ANY SUGGESTIONS?
21-02-2015 04:40 PM
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
You're still using an eGo style battery right now, correct? If that's the case, then I'd suggest a Kanger ProTank 3. The mini is plastic, but I'm pretty sure the full sized is glass, I know for a fact that the ProTank 2 was glass so I'm pretty sure the 3 is also. It takes the same coils as your T3D, so it won't be a waste to have those extra coils you bought. And it's a small enough atty not to look ridiculous on an eGo style battery. 
If you're upgrading your mod, now might be the perfect time to upgrade to a nicer tank. Depending on what you upgrade to, you might be able to use a larger tank or even a rebuildable without it looking stupid. I hear the Fogger v5 is good, though I've not used one myself. I mainly use RDAs except for my Kanger ProTank 3 mini.
22-02-2015 05:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
goosesrh Offline

Likes Given: 18
No i'm only using the EVOD battery as a backup. I'm using a Smok Aro 900mAh V.V. battery and looking for a nice tank. No more plastic ones. Hah, I seem to be partial to more acidic flavors for some reason. The Blue Raspberry juice cracked my stock Evod tank but was fine in my T3s tank oddly enough. But the Amaretto is the one that did my T3s in. Sad
22-02-2015 05:49 AM