Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey friends. New to Vaping
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: Hey friends. New to Vaping
We're not too picky about the threads. We've got a lot of information covered on here, and if you want to find something in particular there is a search tool at the top of every page, but no one is going to blast you for posting something that's already been talked about. We'll just answer your question or give you a link to the earlier thread. That's one thing I really love about this forum, no one gets their panties in a wad over little things like that, and everyone is more than happy to help Smile
25-04-2015 03:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
RE: Hey friends. New to Vaping
(25-04-2015 03:43 AM)Michael Wrote:  We're not too picky about the threads. We've got a lot of information covered on here, and if you want to find something in particular there is a search tool at the top of every page, but no one is going to blast you for posting something that's already been talked about. We'll just answer your question or give you a link to the earlier thread. That's one thing I really love about this forum, no one gets their panties in a wad over little things like that, and everyone is more than happy to help Smile

Yes that is great to hear. I definitely feel more at ease on this forum. Any RC pilots reading this, I am not trashing the RC forum, just some few individuals. We all can learn and keep learning all our lives. I am an instructor, and I have a saying.." I can't teach you anything, I simply provide an envirornment to lean in"

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
25-04-2015 11:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like jerryz's post:
Almost Jaded (04-26-2015), BOB (04-28-2015)