Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from Wales!
Laura Offline

Likes Given: 0
Hello from Wales!
Hi everyone, glad to be a member of the forum!

I'm Laura (as my username suggests Tongue) I'm 20 and had smoked for 8 years before kicking the habit back in June. Started vaping as a cheaper and heathier alternative with aims to quit full stop, vaping soon became a hobby for me and now I'm the manager of a small town vape shop in North Wales.

It's about time I made new friends in the vaping community!
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2013 10:46 AM by Laura.)
17-12-2013 10:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Laura's post:
TinWhisker (02-20-2019)
Don Offline
Pod and Squonk Club founder :)
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 15,065
RE: Hello from Wales!
Hi and welcome!

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com
17-12-2013 12:13 PM
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
Hi Laura,  welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.
17-12-2013 12:20 PM
Laura Offline

Thanks guys, glad to meet you Smile
17-12-2013 12:35 PM
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
Welcome to TVF, Laura!  Great to have you joining us.  As the manager of a vape shop you have access to lots of goodies.  What gear do you have in your personal stable?
17-12-2013 02:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 9,003
Hi Laura great to meet you! Hopefully you'll enjoy hanging out with us here, we're a little bit wacky and probably not your run of the mill Vaping crew but we're all friendly and we try to be as helpful as possible.

If you want to PM me Laura (if you have an interest) I can get you setup with access to the Verified Vendors section of the forums.

Welcome to TVF
17-12-2013 02:41 PM
Laura Offline

@Johnny - I run a standard Innokin SVD at the moment, am treating myself to the MVP 2 and an AV Davide after xmas!

@Spasmod - Wacky is good! At the moment we don't have a proper website up and running, after new year hopefully our IT wizard will be setting it up for online orders and such, will also hopefully be running an ebay store too! We're just a baby company right now, hoping to get some rebuildables and mods in to sell soon!
19-12-2013 10:04 AM
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
(19-12-2013 10:04 AM)Laura Wrote:  @Johnny - I run a standard Innokin SVD at the moment, am treating myself to the MVP 2 and an AV Davide after xmas!

@Spasmod - Wacky is good! At the moment we don't have a proper website up and running, after new year hopefully our IT wizard will be setting it up for online orders and such, will also hopefully be running an ebay store too! We're just a baby company right now, hoping to get some rebuildables and mods in to sell soon!
Nice, Laura!  I, too, have an SVD  along with a few mech mods and varying styles of atomizers.  I used to love the SVD but have become frustrated with it's horrible switch.  I have to work the switch to get a proper firing from it.  It is only getting worse the more I use it and just about every one I've heard of that has one for any length of time has the same issue.  How long have you had yours?
19-12-2013 08:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
And the vamo's keep marching on lol, infact mine is currently rocking a ribbon micro coiled rsst, had to turn the wattage down as it was pretty fierce lol
19-12-2013 08:49 PM
Laura Offline

(19-12-2013 08:41 PM)JohnnyMac Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 10:04 AM)Laura Wrote:  @Johnny - I run a standard Innokin SVD at the moment, am treating myself to the MVP 2 and an AV Davide after xmas!

Nice, Laura!  I, too, have an SVD  along with a few mech mods and varying styles of atomizers.  I used to love the SVD but have become frustrated with it's horrible switch.  I have to work the switch to get a proper firing from it.  It is only getting worse the more I use it and just about every one I've heard of that has one for any length of time has the same issue.  How long have you had yours?
Been hammering it since April, bought it as a birthday present to myself hah, I switched to a Protank atomiser after awhile though as I'm not overly keen on the large mouthpiece on the iClear.

It's starting to loose it's cool every so often now though and like you the switch needs working, hence the soon move to an MVP Smile
20-12-2013 12:39 PM