Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello everyone !
VaperUK Offline

Likes Given: 0
Hello everyone !
Just a quick message to say Hello to all here, spotted the link over on the insane asylum  FT forum - so thought I`d drop by and see what was going on.

Have been vaping a while so am a bit stuck in my ways in some respects, but always on the lookout for something new and potentially better/easier to use.

Smile
22-12-2013 10:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Don Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 11,548
RE: Hello everyone !
Hi and welcome!

TVF tested battery info to be found here

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com

[Image: 24291313393_16615b20b2_m.jpg]
22-12-2013 11:10 AM
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,351
Hey buddy, Welcome to TVF!

Great to have you join us, My wife says I'm stuck in my ways... and I'm right there with ya on the Gillette Razors!

Make yourself at home, I expect Johnny will be along soon Big Grin
22-12-2013 12:24 PM
VaperUK Offline

Hi, and thanks...

I`ve actually had a duff pack since then (of the razors) went through all 5 in one sitting,  so I must have reviewed too soon Wink

I couldn`t find the forum rules & regs when I looked, I know it stands to reason to be "normal" and behave normally - unlike some of that shower over on FT
but just wondered about some of the more draconian rules as seen on other places regarding clones and all that kind of thing ?

I haven`t had chance to read through the whole forum properly yet, and may have overlooked them.

---

I forgot to mention I like this site as well, clean & unfussy - good to have some choice other than the main few, I hope it builds into a successful forum well into the future.
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2013 01:11 PM by VaperUK.)
22-12-2013 01:08 PM
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

We don't have any draconian rules so feel free to talk and post about clones etc.

Thanks for reminding me, I still need to draft up some rules, been meaning to do that but something always comes up. Smile
22-12-2013 01:12 PM
VaperUK Offline

That`s good, sometimes you`re afraid to even mention anything on some places - hence the reason I don`t post on the others any more

that and the maniacs of course who will argue over anything for no reason, can`t be doing with it.
22-12-2013 01:17 PM
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

I hear ya! I can't be dealing with it myself, and it's not just vaping either. There seems to be a whole group of asshats out there determined to ruin everyone's day whenever and wherever they can.

There's a fine line between over and under moderation and both sides have their issues. We haven't been tested yet but the founders of this forum have been in the (interwebs) game long enough to hopefully make some sense of the bullshit and strike a sensible balance. Time will tell I guess Smile
22-12-2013 02:12 PM
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
Your banned! 
Reason :- ass baiting. ....

Welcome to the forum, rules are :- apply regular common sense, keep harsh language to a minimum, no spamming the forum, we are discussing affiliate links and the consensus seems to be affiliate lonks are acceptable in a review where the reviewer has paid for an item and taken the time to review it.

Thats about all really. I don't think any of us mind links, we all met in a well balancing forum where links were permitted and it works well, it would be pretty alien to not be able to post a link to a cool build or video.
22-12-2013 07:12 PM
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
Welcome to TVF, VaperUK!  Happy you found your way here.  Feel free to spread the word about us on the FT forums. Tongue

Yeah, man, no restrictions on talk about clones here.  You know I happen to be a major fan of clones and talk about them often here.  Nothing against the genuine articles but we don't all have the money to feed our mod addiction with the real deal.  Some of us here are lucky to own one or two real mods *cough* gords! *cough* but we don't hold it against them. Big Grin
23-12-2013 02:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
A real mod....A......real mod.

Infact, my loving family kindly bought me an ikarus clone today for Christmas. .....I told them when I got back from wigan. Just gotta wait for christmas to coil wick and vape it nowAngel
23-12-2013 03:47 PM