Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello all!
vape_on Offline

Likes Given: 1
RE: Hello all!
(01-01-2017 10:00 PM)Jeffvrolyks Wrote:  I just now joined this cozy website, first time injecting myself into a community of vapers. I smoked for 18 years, quit about a year ago when I began vaping. Like 99% of you all, I began with a vape pen, thought it was pretty good until I experienced a mod/atty, and it was somewhat of a religious experience. Amazing grace, I was blind but now can see. Vaping has become a money sinkhole for me, much as it has for most of you all. 

About me: I remodel grocery stores all over southern and central California, boring but true, live in hotels Monday - Friday. I am an independent writer (thriller/horror/suspense fiction), pays some bills but more importantly it's my biggest passion (with vaping a close second). I live in Ventura County, California.

About my vaping habits: I vape like its the antidote to a poison I've ingested: furiously and unremittingly. My first set up was an IPV5 with a Smok TF-V4 tank. Loved the IPV. Loved the tank, until I experienced an RDA. Since trying an RDA, that Smok has collected quite a bit of dust and is retired. Got a Compvape Double Vision. Loved it. IPV broke, got an RX200, liked it, but I wanted something less common and sharper looking. I got a Sigelei 150, loved it. Shortly after that I shelled out way too much mones for a 25mm two-post Kennedy. I still use it every day, along with some other RDAs. The Sigelei has been demoted to backup status, a result of spending like a drunken sailor on Black Friday. Now I use a Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 (red leather). Absolutely love it. Looks great and hits great with my Kennedy. For about six months I've wanted an SX Mini Q Class, and just before buying one, I learned they were going to release the Qmini! The elegant Q class, but a lot smaller and somehow gorgeouser! Beautifuller! (and has bluetooth finally). So I picked up a black one last week. Wanted Ferarri Red, but the product just launched and only black was out. Kick ass mod. Smallest mod you can imagine for two batteries. It looks like an Audi R8. If you google SX Mini Qmini, and then Audi R8 (look at the same color car/device), you'll see what i mean. It's black, and I wanted a red RDA for it, so I bought an Apocalypse Gen 2 RDA by ArmageddonMFG, which I thought was red, and it ended up being hot pink (damn color blindness). So people I work with probably assume I'm gay now. But really it's an AMAZEBALLS rda. The coolest post design ever, and the deck and posts are gold plated and the screws are titanium, a teardrop airflow that goes from tiny to 5mm wide. I recommend that maybe even more than the Kennedy. I use other stuff as well, a Goon, an Avocado 24, moonshot, plume veil, rafale, but I mostly just vape on the Apocalypse and Kennedy. My two favorite juice companies are One Hit Wonder, and Kilo. Oh, and Cassadaga.

I love to learn. I'm still new and discovering new juices and mods/attys. I started making claptons but have a lot to learn still. I got a coil master to make claptons, it helps, but I need more practice. I plan on using this sight to meet new people, of course, but primarily to learn tricks of the trades, how to build sick new coils, and just general vaping info. I'm sure many of you are a wealth of knowledge, which I am NOT. I look forward to getting to know many of you. Thanks for listening!
Can you share your experience with the Triade DNA 250 any problems ??
13-11-2017 07:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply