Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello all!
Jeffvrolyks Offline

Likes Given: 0
Hello all!
I just now joined this cozy website, first time injecting myself into a community of vapers. I smoked for 18 years, quit about a year ago when I began vaping. Like 99% of you all, I began with a vape pen, thought it was pretty good until I experienced a mod/atty, and it was somewhat of a religious experience. Amazing grace, I was blind but now can see. Vaping has become a money sinkhole for me, much as it has for most of you all. 

About me: I remodel grocery stores all over southern and central California, boring but true, live in hotels Monday - Friday. I am an independent writer (thriller/horror/suspense fiction), pays some bills but more importantly it's my biggest passion (with vaping a close second). I live in Ventura County, California.

About my vaping habits: I vape like its the antidote to a poison I've ingested: furiously and unremittingly. My first set up was an IPV5 with a Smok TF-V4 tank. Loved the IPV. Loved the tank, until I experienced an RDA. Since trying an RDA, that Smok has collected quite a bit of dust and is retired. Got a Compvape Double Vision. Loved it. IPV broke, got an RX200, liked it, but I wanted something less common and sharper looking. I got a Sigelei 150, loved it. Shortly after that I shelled out way too much mones for a 25mm two-post Kennedy. I still use it every day, along with some other RDAs. The Sigelei has been demoted to backup status, a result of spending like a drunken sailor on Black Friday. Now I use a Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 (red leather). Absolutely love it. Looks great and hits great with my Kennedy. For about six months I've wanted an SX Mini Q Class, and just before buying one, I learned they were going to release the Qmini! The elegant Q class, but a lot smaller and somehow gorgeouser! Beautifuller! (and has bluetooth finally). So I picked up a black one last week. Wanted Ferarri Red, but the product just launched and only black was out. Kick ass mod. Smallest mod you can imagine for two batteries. It looks like an Audi R8. If you google SX Mini Qmini, and then Audi R8 (look at the same color car/device), you'll see what i mean. It's black, and I wanted a red RDA for it, so I bought an Apocalypse Gen 2 RDA by ArmageddonMFG, which I thought was red, and it ended up being hot pink (damn color blindness). So people I work with probably assume I'm gay now. But really it's an AMAZEBALLS rda. The coolest post design ever, and the deck and posts are gold plated and the screws are titanium, a teardrop airflow that goes from tiny to 5mm wide. I recommend that maybe even more than the Kennedy. I use other stuff as well, a Goon, an Avocado 24, moonshot, plume veil, rafale, but I mostly just vape on the Apocalypse and Kennedy. My two favorite juice companies are One Hit Wonder, and Kilo. Oh, and Cassadaga.

I love to learn. I'm still new and discovering new juices and mods/attys. I started making claptons but have a lot to learn still. I got a coil master to make claptons, it helps, but I need more practice. I plan on using this sight to meet new people, of course, but primarily to learn tricks of the trades, how to build sick new coils, and just general vaping info. I'm sure many of you are a wealth of knowledge, which I am NOT. I look forward to getting to know many of you. Thanks for listening!        
01-01-2017 10:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Fatboy Offline
TVF Staff / FreeCycle Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 7,384
RE: Hello all!
Welcome to TVF Jeff.

Good collection of gear. I hadn't seen the QMini before. (gee thanks, like I needed another mod!) Tongue

The "hot pink" atty looks sharp! Who cares what others think! Smile
01-01-2017 10:12 PM
Robjenko Online
Super Roberator
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 754
Hi Jeffvrolyks Welcome to TVF. There are many knowledgeable people on here all willing to share their knowledge with others.. could you refrain from writing such long post I'm a slow reader ...Tongue

[Image: button%20forum_zpsol8bgky8.png]
01-01-2017 10:31 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robjenko's post:
ecignut (01-02-2017)
gentlydoingit* Offline
TVF FreeCycle Manager
FreeCycle Manager

Likes Given: 3,750
Hey Jeff, good to have you here Smile

I quite fancied the triade 250 but I'm struggling to justify the buying one for the extra 50w when I already have the 200 version.. I'll prolly get one though Pardon
The kennedy is one of my top ten attys, such a great vape from it.

There's numerous build ideas to try out in the how do you dip yer wick thread Smile

Don't forget to apply for the freecycle section!
http://www.thevapingforum.com/Forum-FreeCycle--191
[Image: yfny.jpg]
02-01-2017 02:51 AM
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 6,360
Welcome aboard Jeff! it's great to have you here with us and nice to read a little about you as an individual Good

Make yourself at home, they're a friendly bunch of folks around here Drinks
02-01-2017 07:33 AM
Michael Offline
Social Media Manager
Media Manager

Likes Given: 14,021
Welcome to the forum, mate! Gotta admit, I'm pretty jealous of your Triade 250. That's one mod I've had my eye on for a while now, but of course no money when there's something shiny to get Tongue

[Image: Banner_zpse5lhrldb.jpg]
02-01-2017 08:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Whitesoxfan2579 Offline

Likes Given: 182
Welcome Jeff
11-01-2017 03:11 PM
mike.williams Offline
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 535
Welcome Jeff. I somehow missed this post, sorry for the late welcome.

Keep calm and Vape On!
11-01-2017 08:24 PM
Gumbyrotten Offline

Likes Given: 9
welcome Jeff !! 
12-01-2017 09:59 AM
Mist-E Offline
Verified Vendors

Likes Given: 14
Welcome to the community Jeff Smile i dont think your job is boring at all i worked in supermarket retail for a long time Tesco Tongue and took great pride in new stores and merchandising them to a high standard cant beat the fresh smell of a new store Smile

Mist-E - UK eLiquids - Discount Code "TVF" 15% off for TVF Members.
13-01-2017 04:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply