Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halo Triton users, I have questions!
darkangel07760 Offline

Likes Given: 12
Halo Triton users, I have questions!
Hello!
Been vaping for a few months now, and have tried a few things and have now settled with a Halo Triton for now.  I had initially upgraded to a sub ohm mod, but was coughing too much so I scaled it back to the Halo Triton.  
I have a few questions, but I also would love to hear from people and their experiences with using one.  I know it seems like a step back for people, and the mod has great flavor and vapor, but I also need something that is easily portable and less obvious and the Halo Triton has great flavor and throat hit for me.  Love their juices too!
Anyway, here is my first question: I initially ordered the Triton, plus additional coils the same resistance of what is the standard that Halo stocks them with.  I purchased some lower resistance ones, but I don't like them because it is too easy to get a burnt taste from them.  Is it merely a preference of temperature, or do the different resistance change flavor or throat hit?
I started out at 18mg, but as I replenish or buy new flavors I have moved down to 12mg.
Thanks!
07-11-2015 06:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply