Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greeting from Doris
doris Offline

Likes Given: 2
Greeting from Doris
Hello, guys.

I am glad to join this new community. Rules still haven't released yet?
Blush I am a vendor from China, always read rules before i post in case of being identified as SPAMMERBlush

Idea Hope this forum would grow with more energy and become a harmonious community!

Cheer!
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2013 03:11 AM by doris.)
22-10-2013 03:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,351
RE: Greeting from Doris
Hello Doris, Welcome to TVF!

Regarding the rules.. well we're a pretty easy going bunch so all we ask is that our members don't take liberties. Each and every one of us has a different perspective on what 'is' and what 'isn't' taking liberties but our members will be fine as long as they use a 'Common Sense' approach to conveying themselves.

Rules regarding Vendors advertising.. The main rule we will enforce here is for Vendors to kindly 'Keep all commercial product advertising posts and threads Within the Vendors Corner section' Please also be kind enough not to 'Spam' the forum with constant threads, again.. a 'Common Sense' approach will keep you in good stead.

We like to believe we are fair and that we don't 'Over Moderate' but we will come down hard on those whom are obviously not respecting our members and community.

Hopefully this all makes sense Doris. I hope you enjoy it here, and also please feel free to PM me about Vendor Verification.

Spas
22-10-2013 07:31 AM
doris Offline

(22-10-2013 07:31 AM)Spasmod Wrote:  Hello Doris, Welcome to TVF!

Regarding the rules.. well we're a pretty easy going bunch so all we ask is that our members don't take liberties. Each and every one of us has a different perspective on what 'is' and what 'isn't' taking liberties but our members will be fine as long as they use a 'Common Sense' approach to conveying themselves.

Rules regarding Vendors advertising.. The main rule we will enforce here is for Vendors to kindly 'Keep all commercial product advertising posts and threads Within the Vendors Corner section' Please also be kind enough not to 'Spam' the forum with constant threads, again.. a 'Common Sense' approach will keep you in good stead.

We like to believe we are fair and that we don't 'Over Moderate' but we will come down hard on those whom are obviously not respecting our members and community.

Hopefully this all makes sense Doris. I hope you enjoy it here, and also please feel free to PM me about Vendor Verification.

Spas
Thank you, Spas.

Since i am a vendor, and i am being in many forums, i have the common sense in mind.
But i think rules are for those who lack of common sense, especially when this forum collects more people, your work would be a bit burden. 
Well, just saying.
Shy
22-10-2013 08:37 AM
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
Great to have you here, Doris!  

I've just sent a reply to your PM about posting etiquette but I see that my good friend Spas has already taken care of that for you.  I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you. Smile

Johnny
22-10-2013 03:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
doris Offline

(22-10-2013 03:41 PM)JohnnyMac Wrote:  Great to have you here, Doris!  

I've just sent a reply to your PM about posting etiquette but I see that my good friend Spas has already taken care of that for you.  I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you. Smile

Johnny
Thank you!
And glad to see you guys.
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2013 06:00 PM by JohnnyMac.)
23-10-2013 06:21 AM