Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good place to order mods from us currency?
bdemutis Offline

Likes Given: 0
Good place to order mods from us currency?
Title explains it looking for a good place to buy mods cheap us currency I see allot of people buy from fasttech but can I use like a basket add items to a basket and order all at once. I want a site were I can order my mod and tank with a rebuild able atty all at once I usually just go to vape shops that are local but seeing there prices compared to online I rather order. So what are some good sites.
31-01-2014 06:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes bdemutis's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-24-2016)
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
RE: Good place to order mods from us currency?
Yep you can order from Fast Tech with a credit card or paypal. They are pretty good. Wallbuys isn't bad either. Neither of them will be around until after the 5th because of their holiday. They both ship fairly fast. But make sure to spend more than $20 so you get the better shipping with the free tracking number. Less than that and it's the slow boat from China. 

a year ago I would have said that Fast Tech was the best customer service around. But I have had a couple issues with them lately. When wallbuys stated their customer service was lousy buy they are doing a better job now. One thing is that fast tech will fix your problem and if you do have to send something back you just send it to Florida and they pay the shipping back if it's their fault. For me they are worth the extra time and possibly even hassle for their prices.
31-01-2014 02:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 18sixfifty's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-24-2016)
Pulsar Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 987
RE: Good place to order mods from us currency?
Not sure if you are familiar with ordering from China, but be prepared for slow shipping. I have got things in as little as 5 days before, but you could easily wait 20+ days. Typically its around 10 days though.
Price you pay for deals

[Image: 1299139200_30_1_USD_7.50_dark.png]
31-01-2014 03:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pulsar's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-24-2016)