• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good afternoon
Mark Benson Offline
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendors

Likes Given: 0
Good afternoon
Hi

My name is Mark Benson and while I work for a company called OkCigs in the UK I am not here to spend my time promoting the company. I believe there needs to be a balanced debate on the pros and cons of ecigs as the mass media seem determined to demonise the industry. There are some out there who are pushing sub-standard products and unfortunately some of these products are falling into the hands on minors but the vast majority of ecig companies are responsible in the way they act.

I very much look forward to discussing recent and ongoing events in the ecig industry and various aspects of the industry which are often over looked.

For more information on OK Electronic Cigarettes and the various products available please visit the OKCigs website.
28-10-2013 02:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,587
RE: Good afternoon
Thanks for joining our brand new community Mark.

I couldn't agree more with all the points you mentioned above and I look forward to some of those discussion here on TVF.

Spas
28-10-2013 03:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
hi Mark, welcome to the forum, I have heard similar rumours about minors getting hold of ecigs and how "good" they are at allowing them to "smoke" at school without them smelling of cigarettes.

I must say I am getting concerned that both my stepson and my toddlers are more than a bit fascinated by my ecigs, which is a bugger, I may have to start hiding them when the kids are about, I think its the whole futuristic feel of them that makes them so appealing, definitely an unexpected side effect to the whole steampunk cool of the mods we have all come to love.
28-10-2013 09:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
Welcome to TVF, Mark!  Glad you found your way here.  

The e-cig industry should definitely govern itself and work together to promote responsible vaping and standards in order to protect the rights of those of us who choose to use vaping hardware.  With the witch-hunting media we have these days it's best to not give them a valid reason to gang up on us.
30-10-2013 06:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply