Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good Starter kit
forbigger Offline

Likes Given: 20
RE: Good Starter kit
(23-11-2015 06:03 PM)mlbryant Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 05:56 PM)forbigger Wrote:  i suggest the new kanger nebox. sleek looking mod, convenient, not too shabby performance, have most of features that will give you up to the intermediate level of vaping and around $15 more from your budget. the only big setback is cleaning the tank is a bit cumbersome.
and that one has a plastic tank right? So no cinnamon or mint flavors? Is the tank replaceable? I'm assuming that's the mod with the tank built in, right?

deleted  -- see my post below
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2015 05:13 PM by forbigger.)
24-11-2015 11:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Teschner1997 Offline

Likes Given: 1
My biggest thing when i started vaping was i wanted quality for a low price. IDK ive always paid attention and did research before i got into ANY hobby. My first kit was a standard ego tank and battery, and i hated it because it always leaked on me. I ended up smoking analogs again because it kept giving me problems. I ended up quitting analogs for good after getting the aspire sub-ohm battery kit. It was amazing and it made me drop smoking instantly. didnt ween, just stopped. so maybe throwing that setup out there would be cool. its also fashionable
24-11-2015 12:31 PM
forbigger Offline

Likes Given: 20
(23-11-2015 06:03 PM)mlbryant Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 05:56 PM)forbigger Wrote:  i suggest the new kanger nebox. sleek looking mod, convenient, not too shabby performance, have most of features that will give you up to the intermediate level of vaping and around $15 more from your budget. the only big setback is cleaning the tank is a bit cumbersome.
and that one has a plastic tank right? So no cinnamon or mint flavors? Is the tank replaceable? I'm assuming that's the mod with the tank built in, right?
yes, but no flavor cross contamination so far with me. im currently on coffee and very strong menthol juice. tank is non replaceable and built in. also i found a trick to clean it so now its no longer cumbersome to clean
24-11-2015 04:51 PM