Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(Giveaway)Aspire revolutionary new product SkyStar Revvo kit is coming-15th December
paulS Offline
Toodle Club Billet Box Boy
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 1,871
RE: (Giveaway)Aspire revolutionary new product SkyStar Revvo kit is coming-15th December
(Yesterday 03:11 AM)AussieJoe Wrote:  I promise a frank and honest review when I have the SkyStar in my hot little hand. I have to work out how to take and post pictures though.

I enjoy banter, Im an Aussie, its what we do. I am prepared to accept that my banter may look like sledging to some and aplogise if I have caused upset.

The bit about my wife causing me serious harm if I bought any more vape gear was not banter, that was just honesty...

Join the crowd buddy. A wife sometimes does not understand. Mine thinks twelve squonks are enough. Seriously. Not even close to enough.

[Image: Eqyojf3.jpg?1]
Yesterday 04:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like paulS's post:
AussieJoe (12-17-2017), Fatboy (12-17-2017), NikkiNoelle (12-17-2017)
NikkiNoelle Offline

Likes Given: 66
RE: (Giveaway)Aspire revolutionary new product SkyStar Revvo kit is coming-15th December
I am from the Midwest where bantering is accepted. My Husband is from the South where it is also accepted - we live in the Pacific Northwest and have literally lost friends because they didn't like our banter. It has been 12 years in this state and I think I have lost my ability to dish but not my ability to take - unless you are my sister...then it is on!
Yesterday 07:12 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes NikkiNoelle's post:
Fatboy (12-17-2017)
AussieJoe Offline

Likes Given: 7
(Yesterday 07:12 AM)NikkiNoelle Wrote:  I am from the Midwest where bantering is accepted. My Husband is from the South where it is also accepted - we live in the Pacific Northwest and have literally lost friends because they didn't like our banter. It has been 12 years in this state and I think I have lost my ability to dish but not my ability to take - unless you are my sister...then it is on!

Well I just can't think of what I would talk about to poke fun at an American...mmmm? nope nuthin...Scratch_one-s_head
Yesterday 10:10 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes AussieJoe's post:
NikkiNoelle (12-17-2017)
ecignut Online
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 10,752
Being an Aussie - thinking is quite difficult right enough.[Image: tongue.gif]
Yesterday 10:12 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ecignut's post:
NikkiNoelle (12-17-2017)
NikkiNoelle Offline

Likes Given: 66
(Yesterday 10:10 AM)AussieJoe Wrote:  
(Yesterday 07:12 AM)NikkiNoelle Wrote:  I am from the Midwest where bantering is accepted. My Husband is from the South where it is also accepted - we live in the Pacific Northwest and have literally lost friends because they didn't like our banter. It has been 12 years in this state and I think I have lost my ability to dish but not my ability to take - unless you are my sister...then it is on!

Well I just can't think of what I would talk about to poke fun at an American...mmmm? nope nuthin...Scratch_one-s_head
I *am* an American and can think of plenty of things lol
This country has straight up lost it's mind... Strange times here.
Yesterday 06:44 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like NikkiNoelle's post:
ecignut (12-17-2017), TinWhisker (12-17-2017)
ecignut Online
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 10,752
Hi NN - and do you think yours is the only country in that situation - we are in a crazy situation here as well.
Yesterday 06:46 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like ecignut's post:
NikkiNoelle (12-18-2017), TinWhisker (12-17-2017)
AussieJoe Offline

Likes Given: 7
(Yesterday 10:12 AM)ecignut Wrote:  Being an Aussie - thinking is quite difficult right enough.[Image: tongue.gif]

Yeah it is difficult to think, what with the warm weather, wide open spaces, clean air etc...What is that funny little blue and white flag from? Is it a whiskey brand logo?

Ah the old country, do people still live there?
Yesterday 11:53 PM