Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gaia RDTA from Cthulhu review
Spadis Offline

Likes Given: 0
Gaia RDTA from Cthulhu review
Hey,

Just wanted to post a quick review/first impression of the Gaia RDTA by Cthulhu.

I have used around 10-15 different rdta/tanks over the past few years but have to say that this RDTA is by far one of the best.

It came to me with a broken glass tank which was slightly annoying but this would be due to the shipping not the manufacturing.
One email to Cthulhu and a new tank is on its way to me, which I must say was top notch service!

However inside the packaging came another glass tank, so no need to wait for the replacement.

The RDTA comes with o rings, spare tank, 510 adapter, screws and a squonking pin!

Not only that but it also comes with a high quality ultem drip tip!

The deck is a standard velocity style 2 post design with hex screws. The posts are spear a little further apart than normal, much like the tsunami by geekvape, allowing for larger builds to be fit in.
I dont see any issue getting some fused clapton or alien coils in, it might be a tight fit for a framed staple build but you could probably make it work.

The RDTA feature both bottom and velocity style side airflow allowing for fantastic flavor and massive clouds!

Also the tank can either be squonked into with the included pin or via a small opening in the center of the build deck.
The only issue I had so far is filling the tank with a dripper bottle, but smaller unicorn's have no problem.

All in all i would highly recommend picking this up to try!
27-03-2017 04:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply