Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
From dipping to vaping?
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 9,002
RE: From dipping to vaping?
Ahh okay it'll be the nicotine withdrawal then most likely. I just checked and it takes a 50mg ejuice to equate the same nicotine level intake as smoking a real cigarette over the same timescale.

If dipping is more potent then 18mg clearly isn't currently fulfilling it. Though try as best you can and you'll start to find that you can cope better as time goes on and eventually you'll possibly feel the need to move lower on the level... it's horses for course really, some people lower their intake while others seem to have a much higher nicotine tolerance threshold and will stay with a high level consistently.

Me, I'm a nicotine lightweight Big Grin 8mg I still struggle with
31-01-2014 08:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spasmod's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-24-2016)
bdemutis Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: From dipping to vaping?
(31-01-2014 08:06 PM)gords1001 Wrote:  Ok, ┬áthink I can picture it. Snus is illegal here so I've never encountered it
Yea it dip has a higher nicotine content then snus in the US we call snus the stuff in the pouches like general Swedish snus has less nicotine than dip.

(31-01-2014 08:49 PM)Spasmod Wrote:  Ahh okay it'll be the nicotine withdrawal then most likely. I just checked and it takes a 50mg ejuice to equate the same nicotine level intake as smoking a real cigarette over the same timescale.

If dipping is more potent then 18mg clearly isn't currently fulfilling it. Though try as best you can and you'll start to find that you can cope better as time goes on and eventually you'll possibly feel the need to move lower on the level... it's horses for course really, some people lower their intake while others seem to have a much higher nicotine tolerance threshold and will stay with a high level consistently.

Me, I'm a nicotine lightweight Big Grin 8mg I still struggle with
Yea well I picked up a can of Swedish snus even though its lower than what I'm use to I guess Ill try vaping and using a pouch for a little until I can just get my full amount from 18mg.
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2014 09:01 PM by bdemutis.)
31-01-2014 08:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes bdemutis's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-24-2016)