Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Freemax coil that fits Voopoo T2 tank? Falcon?
thomasterrible Offline

Likes Given: 0
Freemax coil that fits Voopoo T2 tank? Falcon?
Hi,

Sorry I don't know where a sticky or other search I have not learned yet.

I have a new Drag 2 kit with the T2 tank.  I have been told that the Freemax Fireluke 5 packs were better and less pricey too.
Can anyone confirm compatibility?

I also just got a new Horizon Falcon resin tank and pretty much the same question if there is a Freemax coil that fits and if it or the Horizon
coils are better for the tank?

I can't get to an actual shop to know what works and photos do not give an idea of size.

Thanks in advance!
14-12-2018 11:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Don Online
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 12,965
RE: Freemax coil that fits Voopoo T2 tank? Falcon?
Sorry, I don't know either of those tanks.

But hello and welcome TT!

TVF tested battery info to be found here

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com

[Image: 24291313393_16615b20b2_m.jpg]
15-12-2018 10:25 AM
Robjenko Offline
Squonk and toodle Club Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 2,357
Hi thomasterrible. Welcome to TVF I'm afraid I echo what Don said.

Vaping Saves Lives. To vape is to advocate..
15-12-2018 03:23 PM
thomasterrible Offline

Thanks for the welcome.

I am pretty sure that the Freemax Fireluke fit the Voopoo Uforce tanks which coils are also used in the T1 and T2 tanks.  I just am returning a set of the coils I ordered incorrectly so I will only get this one last chance.  I thought it would be an easy question.
15-12-2018 06:53 PM
thomasterrible Offline

Well I was able to confirm the answer to my question about the Freemax Fireluke mesh coils working in a Voopoo Uforce or T1 or T2 tank the answer is YES.
YES the Uforce coils can be exchanged with Freemax Fireluke coils in their .15 Kanthal or .13 SS mesh coils. Personally I have only one complaint about the Voopoo Uforce coils and that is that the gold square contact piece on the bottom of the coil falls out easily which is not acceptable. This has happened on all but 1 of 5.  Hopefully you have one still together to use to see how to properly install the piece again.  But by far the largest reason I am seeking to use different coils than the stock ones are that  I have read many reports from people who have made this coil change and say the coils have better flavor and last even longer.  I will have to form my own opinion when I get those.

The mistake I made because you can't see size in photos where objects are not next to each other I ordered the Pro mesh coils that come in a 3 pack which will NOT fit as they are considerably larger than the other Fireluke coils I mentioned with the black plastic caps that enclose them in a clear tube and are then put in a box of 5.  Depending on the time and your searching it may be easier find or there may be price differences.  Because this is a return and I can't shop around on other sites I am going to be paying about $15 for a 5 pack of the single mesh coils.  

I have not searched all the parts of the ecig sites but there is a compatibility list or two online and I did find out that put these in the same category as the Uforce tank and my T2 tank uses Uforce coils so I was looking for confirmation. But that is one resource others may want to look at if they run in to a compatibility issue like mine.

While these will cost a bit more and as it was my fault I have to pay a few bucks to return them at least the company is allowing me to exchange these rather than being left with coils worthless to me.
16-12-2018 12:08 AM
Skyray Offline
The Little Squonklet
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 1,819
Never thought of using different coils in my tanks hopefully my new Falcon tanks can take the Freemax Fireluke coils it will make it cheaper and hopefully more flavour, however i also have the freemax mesh pro tanks and the flavour is slightly better than the falcon not sure how much better the tanks are to the fireluke as that's an older model and as you say the coils are much bigger on the newer tank
16-12-2018 05:52 AM
thomasterrible Offline

(16-12-2018 05:52 AM)Skyray Wrote:  Never thought of using different coils in my tanks hopefully my new Falcon tanks can take the Freemax Fireluke coils it will make it cheaper and hopefully more flavour, however i also have the freemax mesh pro tanks and the flavour is slightly better than the falcon not sure how much better the tanks are to the fireluke as that's an older model and as you say the coils are much bigger on the newer tank

You can find lists of coils that fit other tanks.  But the confusing thing for me was that I bought the Freemax Fireluke Pro which of course are huge in comparison to the Voopoo Uforce coils.  It is the Freemax Fireluke that come in the 5 pack that work with the Voopoo which I am getting due to availability and pricing as well as every review I have read about them.  No real complaints about the coils but the tri mesh ones clog quickly with certain juice.  Because of the Xmas and then weekend and New Years holiday even though my returned Pro Mesh coils have arrived tomorrow will be the first time they will get them in their hands.
I also have an order for juice with 2 day priority shipping that I made last Saturday which was a great deal but I will be waiting at least 5 days after paying for 2 day shipping.  I think the Falcon coils are pretty good if you get the single mesh ones.  I just installed the 3rd one of my first box and got 2 more in the mail yesterday along with 3 of the 5 coil per pack Geek Vape Supermesh coils that I use for the 6 Smok Big Baby Beast tanks I have.  They are almost always less expensive than the Smok ones anywhere they have them and I think better and bigger by a bit so more surface area.  I really look and price shop.  I have my usual sites I go to and subscribe to the vaping deals emails that tell you about sales on certain sites, ,some I had never hear of before that and still buy from.  But after I get the best deal I can if I don't have a promo code I ALWAYS google (whatever the sites name is) promo codes (and enter the month and year) and I will get many results and can get more discounts almost every time.  Sometimes it is only 10% and a "welcome" code that never gets deleted or much better I have got 30% off.  You just have to try them out and see if they are still in the computer.  There is such a huge markup on some vape stuff that I feel using my buying skills is fair.
02-01-2019 01:02 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes thomasterrible's post:
Skyray (01-02-2019)
Skyray Offline
The Little Squonklet
FreeCycle

(02-01-2019 01:02 AM)thomasterrible Wrote:  
(16-12-2018 05:52 AM)Skyray Wrote:  Never thought of using different coils in my tanks hopefully my new Falcon tanks can take the Freemax Fireluke coils it will make it cheaper and hopefully more flavour, however i also have the freemax mesh pro tanks and the flavour is slightly better than the falcon not sure how much better the tanks are to the fireluke as that's an older model and as you say the coils are much bigger on the newer tank

You can find lists of coils that fit other tanks.  But the confusing thing for me was that I bought the Freemax Fireluke Pro which of course are huge in comparison to the Voopoo Uforce coils.  It is the Freemax Fireluke that come in the 5 pack that work with the Voopoo which I am getting due to availability and pricing as well as every review I have read about them.  No real complaints about the coils but the tri mesh ones clog quickly with certain juice.  Because of the Xmas and then weekend and New Years holiday even though my returned Pro Mesh coils have arrived tomorrow will be the first time they will get them in their hands.
I also have an order for juice with 2 day priority shipping that I made last Saturday which was a great deal but I will be waiting at least 5 days after paying for 2 day shipping.  I think the Falcon coils are pretty good if you get the single mesh ones.  I just installed the 3rd one of my first box and got 2 more in the mail yesterday along with 3 of the 5 coil per pack Geek Vape Supermesh coils that I use for the 6 Smok Big Baby Beast tanks I have.  They are almost always less expensive than the Smok ones anywhere they have them and I think better and bigger by a bit so more surface area.  I really look and price shop.  I have my usual sites I go to and subscribe to the vaping deals emails that tell you about sales on certain sites, ,some I had never hear of before that and still buy from.  But after I get the best deal I can if I don't have a promo code I ALWAYS google (whatever the sites name is) promo codes (and enter the month and year) and I will get many results and can get more discounts almost every time.  Sometimes it is only 10% and a "welcome" code that never gets deleted or much better I have got 30% off.  You just have to try them out and see if they are still in the computer.  There is such a huge markup on some vape stuff that I feel using my buying skills is fair.

I'll have a look for the lists today, forgot all about it with Xmas and yeah i always look for the bargains and have a few UK sites i regular get sales emails from also the likes of fastech ect through you have to sort through the many places that sell fakes to! which is a pain at times lol
02-01-2019 09:18 AM
Skyray Offline
The Little Squonklet
FreeCycle

It seems coils and batteries are the main things for people selling fakes!
02-01-2019 09:19 AM