Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Foggy morning blog: first post, what to expect, what i need
Teschner1997 Offline

Likes Given: 1
Foggy morning blog: first post, what to expect, what i need
        Hi, My name is Brandon Teschner. If you don`t know me on here already go look at my introduction post. I am going to start a blog, because I have a life that`s..............an adventure if you will. I go and do things every day that not many do. I go on journeys with my friends that take turns, I have moments at home that will make you wonder how I`m not insane ( I actually might be ) and most importantly, I search everyday for people who will take interest in my life, someone who will pay attention to me. I`m not trying to sound like I crave attention, but there isn`t anyone around me that really takes interest in my day, or vaping. here in Rainier Oregon, everyone`s into chew (fucking gross) and I live 45 minuets from Beaverton, which isn`t even as good as Portland, which is a little further.

You guys can expect stories from the current day, opinions on mods, maybe a juice review or two within my blog, and even some videos. It`s going to be fun but what I need is a fan base, and by fan base i mean the people of TVF. You guys can help me make a difference in my social life. You guys are the ones that can keep and motivate me to keep making blogs, you guys are the boost that I need in my life. So tell me if you would actually read my blogs and tell me what YOU want. In order to be successful, you need to give the people what they desire. Hope to see feedback. carry on and vape
24-11-2015 01:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,593
RE: Foggy morning blog: first post, what to expect, what i need
Welcome to our community Brandon and good luck with your blogging Good

The fan base side of things will develop naturally over time. Initially, the motivation has to come from the passion you have within. It won't be easy but if you keep at it, with great material that captures people's hearts and minds then their enthusiasm will ultimately push you further towards your success.
24-11-2015 02:53 PM
Don Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 12,227
Hi and welcome Brandon!

TVF tested battery info to be found here

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com

[Image: 24291313393_16615b20b2_m.jpg]
25-11-2015 04:57 PM
bdeslaur Offline

Likes Given: 28
Welcome, Brandon! If you need someone to talk to, I'm the chatty guy Big Grin
07-04-2016 02:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply