Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feel Like a Fish outa water!!
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,986
RE: Feel Like a Fish outa water!!
Welcome AJ, it's great to have you with us! and awesome that you have started to vape. Hopefully your wife will enjoy it also, you'll have to let us know how she gets on with it Smile maybe even get her to join in with us here for some banter Tongue

As the guys said above, just give us a hollar if you need any help whatsoever Good Drinks
06-02-2015 07:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spasmod's post:
ajstutz69 (02-06-2015)
ajstutz69 Offline

Likes Given: 13
I'll let you know what she thinks, can't wait to get her started so we can get rid of the stank!!!!!!!
06-02-2015 10:40 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like ajstutz69's post:
Michael (02-06-2015), Spasmod (02-06-2015), TinWhisker (06-05-2019)
Galaxyrider Offline
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 265
When I started vaping, I had come to the stern realization that I either find a better thing than tobacco, or.. Im going to DIE.. soon. When I bought my first ego, I took the first puff, and told the lady behind the counter, "This is good, I'm DONE with cigarettes." And I meant it. I used an ego till it was no longer satisfying me then moved on to a mod knowing (thanks in big part to some of you) that it was the next logical step. I guess I have spent a few more dollars than I needed to on my "shiny-itis" and spent a few on my lack of knowledge (at the time). All in all, I think its worked out for the best tho, because I am tobacco and nicotine free at last.  My biggest words to anyone that starts vaping.. Make yourself credible.. NEVER TOUCH ANOTHER CIGARETTE, and show the world what YOU are made of.

If you are vaping in public, be kind, be courteous, understand, by projecting this image, you are an Ambassador in Bond for Vaping. You lose all credibility if you dont stay the course.. then you and the rest of us will look like fools in someones eyes. Do you want that on your head??

Onward.. through the Fog!
[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=16216]
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 11:05 PM by Galaxyrider.)
06-02-2015 10:59 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Galaxyrider's post:
ajstutz69 (02-07-2015), Michael (02-07-2015)