Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Experiences bring out creation! Vape on with Cool Vapor Lava Rta!
urvapin Offline
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendors

Likes Given: 3
Experiences bring out creation! Vape on with Cool Vapor Lava Rta!
Hi guys! How many years have you been vaping? What functionalities of ecigs do you think are the most favorable? Do you ever have communication with your vaping friends on vaping? What do you vape for?

[Image: cool-vapor-lava-RTA-01.jpg]
Based on many years of experience in vaping and ecig industry and their summary, the research team launched their first creation Cool Vapor Lava Rta.

[Image: cool-vapor-lava-RTA-02.jpg]
Packed with brown paper, this new guy is full of a feel of retro, which can be a really good choice as a gift for your friends.

[Image: cool-vapor-lava-RTA-03.jpg]
This tank is full of innovations. It was made of POM which can be adiabatic effectively. The short mouthpiece airway was set as funnel shape, making the juice steam spread to the taste buds completely. The top filling design and double injected oil hole can adapt to the various of different filling style in the market. The tank adopts the material of Quartz, making it safer in using and much more convenient in observing the liquid flow. The accessories can be separated independently,
making disassembling no longer a problem, simpler and more convenient in cleaning.
[Image: cool-vapor-Lava-Rta-04.jpg]

How do you like to have your first creation? Or what qualities of ecigs you like the best? Leave your comment below!
This Cool Vapor Lava is put on shelf of Urvapin. Only 26.99 USD to get this new creation!  Use coupon code “Lava20” to get 20% off before April 17th.
More exciting news, keep tuned!
Follow us to keep informed:
Official Web: www.urvapin.com
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/urvapinofficial/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/urvapinofficial/
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/urvapin/

Urvapin is a Top Electronic Cigarette Online Store
20-03-2017 12:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Robjenko Offline
Squonk Club Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 1,258
RE: Experiences bring out creation! Vape on with Cool Vapor Lava Rta!
(20-03-2017 12:18 PM)urvapin Wrote:  Hi guys! How many years have you been vaping? What functionalities of ecigs do you think are the most favorable? Do you ever have communication with your vaping friends on vaping? What do you vape for?

3 1/2 years, Squonking, Yes on here, because its a great hobby Smile

Vaping Saves Lives. To vape is to advocate..
20-03-2017 02:49 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Robjenko's post:
ecignut (03-20-2017), urvapin (03-21-2017)
ecignut Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 9,136
3 years and the rest the same as Rob - and Rob and I solve puzzles too[Image: tongue.gif].
20-03-2017 03:16 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like ecignut's post:
Fatboy (03-20-2017), Robjenko (03-20-2017), urvapin (03-21-2017)
Fatboy Offline
FreeCycle Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 14,055
Hi guys! How many years have you been vaping? What functionalities of ecigs do you think are the most favorable? Do you ever have communication with your vaping friends on vaping? What do you vape for?

Vaping for 1 year and 2 weeks.

Flavour is subjective and almost each e-juice has a preferred mod. I like my pastry and baked goods flavours HOT, my custards warm and my fruits as cool as possible. Makes each flavour "pop" to maximize the flavour/taste.

I talk to anyone and everyone about vaping - have assisted over a dozen people with kicking the nasty habit! They come to me for guidance and assistance on their vaping journey - from e-juice to settings, to gear and for builds.

I vape for (a) MY health and (b) because I truly enjoy the hobby associated and all things vape related!
20-03-2017 10:02 PM
urvapin Offline
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendors

(20-03-2017 10:02 PM)Fatboy Wrote:  Hi guys! How many years have you been vaping? What functionalities of ecigs do you think are the most favorable? Do you ever have communication with your vaping friends on vaping? What do you vape for?

Vaping for 1 year and 2 weeks.

Flavour is subjective and almost each e-juice has a preferred mod. I like my pastry and baked goods flavours HOT, my custards warm and my fruits as cool as possible. Makes each flavour "pop" to maximize the flavour/taste.

I talk to anyone and everyone about vaping - have assisted over a dozen people with kicking the nasty habit! They come to me for guidance and assistance on their vaping journey - from e-juice to settings, to gear and for builds.

I vape for (a) MY health and (b) because I truly enjoy the hobby associated and all things vape related!
It's really cool that you get rid of the old habit and also help others to vape healthily! Keep moving on!

21-03-2017 08:36 AM
urvapin Offline
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendors

(20-03-2017 02:49 PM)Robjenko Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 12:18 PM)urvapin Wrote:  Hi guys! How many years have you been vaping? What functionalities of ecigs do you think are the most favorable? Do you ever have communication with your vaping friends on vaping? What do you vape for?

3 1/2 years, Squonking, Yes on here, because its a great hobby Smile

I think so too. I also think it's a great hobby.

24-03-2017 08:43 AM
urvapin Offline
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendors

(20-03-2017 03:16 PM)ecignut Wrote:  3 years and the rest the same as Rob - and Rob and I solve puzzles too[Image: tongue.gif].

Funny Air_kiss

24-03-2017 08:47 AM