Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eleaf Elven - first impressions
paulS Online
Authentic Old Git
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 2,187
Eleaf Elven - first impressions
So the Elven is a tiny pod - slightly thicker than a Juul or Myle. But still quite small and pocket friendly. It has a nice clean look about it.

[Image: UePugkk.jpg?1]

Inside the package is the device, two coils, a user manual and USB cord. The manual warns that when filling the pod do not pull the tab off completely but just lift half off. Lol. Of course I managed to pull it off first time. However, it still resealed fine without leaking.

[Image: d4fL8It.jpg?1]

From what I could gather it is a 360 MaH device (not bad) and the pod seems to hold around 1ml of juice. I could not find that information on the box or in the manual but it has decent life and charges at 1 amp and takes about an hour.

As with most pods it has an LED light indicating how much battery there is with three colours red (very low), blue (working it’s way down) and green (well charged). It is auto draw. No buttons. It has a single hole for airflow and the pod fits either way on the device. Some reviewers found the draw could change depending on which side the air hole was. I found no difference at all.

The draw is a little looser than a Juul, a bit more restricted than a Breeze. I like the draw. I think the flavor for a pod is not bad at all. I can vape this while charging. Now I’m not a pod guy but for taking the dog for a walk or stealth vaping this device works quite well for me. And I'm still on the first pod after a week.

Honestly, there is is not a lot to say. It is a simple pod device. If you are looking for a new, refillable pod system that is light, small and has decent flavor - well this will fit the bill.

I notice I'm a bit late to the party as two reviews are already up. Non-the -less these are my first impressions after a week of use.

[Image: Eqyojf3.jpg?1]
01-01-2019 04:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like paulS's post:
Chuck-Drl (01-01-2019), ecignut (01-01-2019), Smiling Ogre (01-01-2019)
Smiling Ogre Offline

Likes Given: 744
RE: Eleaf Elven - first impressions
(01-01-2019 04:42 PM)paulS Wrote:  So the Elven is a tiny pod - slightly thicker than a Juul or Myle. But still quite small and pocket friendly. It has a nice clean look about it.

[Image: UePugkk.jpg?1]

Inside the package is the device, two coils, a user manual and USB cord. The manual warns that when filling the pod do not pull the tab off completely but just lift half off. Lol. Of course I managed to pull it off first time. However, it still resealed fine without leaking.

[Image: d4fL8It.jpg?1]

From what I could gather it is a 360 MaH device (not bad) and the pod seems to hold around 1ml of juice. I could not find that information on the box or in the manual but it has decent life and charges at 1 amp and takes about an hour.

As with most pods it has an LED light indicating how much battery there is with three colours red (very low), blue (working it’s way down) and green (well charged). It is auto draw. No buttons. It has a single hole for airflow and the pod fits either way on the device. Some reviewers found the draw could change depending on which side the air hole was. I found no difference at all.

The draw is a little looser than a Juul, a bit more restricted than a Breeze. I like the draw. I think the flavor for a pod is not bad at all. I can vape this while charging. Now I’m not a pod guy but for taking the dog for a walk or stealth vaping this device works quite well for me. And I'm still on the first pod after a week.

Honestly, there is is not a lot to say. It is a simple pod device. If you are looking for a new, refillable pod system that is light, small and has decent flavor - well this will fit the bill.

I notice I'm a bit late to the party as two reviews are already up. Non-the -less these are my first impressions after a week of use.

Nice job of covering it with few words. Everything that needs to be said is right there. Nice job!
01-01-2019 04:56 PM
Chuck-Drl Offline
Resident Wiseguy
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 4,161
I like refillable ,i'm not much on low power but this may find it's way into my travel stash or fishing gear.

Why be normal when wierd is so much fun.
01-01-2019 04:57 PM
paulS Online
Authentic Old Git
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 2,187
Thing is unless it is exceptional there is not much to say about any pod system other than

Easy to refill
Not refillable
Decent flavor
Small size
Autodraw
Button activated
Looks nice

I mean there are no menus or adjustments on most. The only unique pod system I tested was the Lost Vape Orion which is almost a starter kit and much different from the other pods. I'm looking forward to seeing the new SX mini pod though.

[Image: Eqyojf3.jpg?1]
01-01-2019 05:08 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like paulS's post:
Chuck-Drl (01-01-2019), Smiling Ogre (01-01-2019)