Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EVOD Battery
KingJohn Offline
On finer pastures

Likes Given: 29
EVOD Battery
I'm not sure if these are older models, or just a Kanger design. I don't seam to be able to find any EVOD "Mega" type batteries like it. (Hole)

Kanger EVOD Mega

Standard EVOD/EGO/510

The male or female version of the 510 thread ?

Does the Kanger EVOD type have another name? it mostly looks like any box mod, they have the hole, while the lower current ones have the pillar type.

Someone I know would like to use the standard type, while there are many beauty rings and adapters, the mega kit by Kanger has a 18.5mm tube and the tank is also 18.5 so the whole thing blends in.

Standard type batteries have LCD, Puff counter etc etc, and 2200Mah +

If you use a standard battery, the button and thread gives a gap and even using beauty rings you cant get them to blend in

Is there anyway to add a tube/fitting to the normal EVOD/EGO battery (Photo 2) to make it blend in and look like photo 1 :0

Do they have another name?
26-03-2016 12:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Btsmokincat Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: EVOD Battery
I think what you are looking for is this: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1000...-vivi-nova or this: http://www.discountvapers.com/ego-cone-chrome-no-flair/

I'm sure those straight beauty rings are sold other places too. 

Brings back some memories, I quit smoking September 2013 using an Evod kit.
26-03-2016 12:47 AM
KingJohn Offline
On finer pastures

Likes Given: 29
RE: EVOD Battery
Thanks, had seen them, wasn't sure, however those are 15mm, tube is 18.5 so not sure if that could be noticed (3.5mm) but now on track did a search for 18.5mm ones and found them. So looks like people did that then

aahhhh i was also looking at a battery i already have, its button isn't flush and further down case :0 so trying to blend that too. so just need to find a flush ego 2200mah
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2016 01:35 AM by KingJohn.)
26-03-2016 01:24 AM