Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
E-juices and Nicotine
tuftony352 Offline

Likes Given: 269
RE: E-juices and Nicotine
(19-09-2015 06:08 PM)TinWhisker Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 06:04 PM)tuftony352 Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 05:02 PM)TinWhisker Wrote:  .... I was just trying to say there are probably a decent number of folks who vape and enjoy it because for them it's closer to being like cigarettes were, which is fine if they want to, too.

You've pretty well described me. I've always loved tobacco and find vaping tobacco-flavored juices that have a bit of nicotine in them is very close to the pleasure of pipe-smoking that I gave up years ago. But I still haven't been able to wrap my head around the idea of 'smoking' banana or strawberry or - yikes! - custard.

But who knows? Maybe one day when I become a V.C.A.P. (ie., very chronologically advanced person) I'll firm myself up to trying it.

Maybe. Wink

Have you tried it yet? Anything other than tobaccos?

I have a few non-tobacco flavors here and have tried 'Mocha Latte' which - OK, I admit it - I really like because the coffee flavor somehow suggests tobacco; 'Island Rum', which isn't like rum at all but has a fruity sort of flavor that doesn't exactly blow me away; and a weird 'Purple Haze' which just left me confused. My favorite is still a German 'Turkisch Tabak' which is a low nicotine juice.

Careful... he's packing two i134 Terminators. Scare
19-09-2015 06:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply