Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Doge / Sigelei question
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
Doge / Sigelei question
Hey guys, so I'm not sure which part is having problems, my mod or my atty, but for some reason when I screw my Doge into my Sigelei the resistance is all screwy. If I screw it all the way in until it's tight, it shows "CHECK ATOMIZER" like there's nothing there. But if I leave it just slightly unscrewed, it can still fire but the resistance jumps all over the place, first it'll say it's .4 (which is what my ohm reader said) then suddenly it'll jump up to 1.3, then back down to .3 ohms. It wouldn't be such a problem, except the mod automatically calculates the voltage and amps based on the measured resistance and set wattage, so if it thinks the atty has a much higher resistance then it pushes more power through and causes dry hits. I cleaned the 510 on both the atty and the mod, I tried lowering the adjustable height on the Sigelei so the Doge could fit flush, I just can't figure out what the hell is going on. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

By the way, Merry Christmas!!! Big Grin
25-12-2014 09:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
bubba Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: Doge / Sigelei question
How about the screws on the positive and negative posts?   Maybe the screws are becoming loose or just not catching at certain points of tightening. 
27-12-2014 09:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: Doge / Sigelei question
I'll check on that, thanks that's something I hadn't thought of! Smile 
27-12-2014 09:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply