Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DIY cinnamon
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
DIY cinnamon
For all you guys and gals who like making your own juice. Here is a neat one to try. Cinnamon. If you want it to really taste like cinnamon and not red hots this is the way to do it. It's great in your bakery recipes. Just take real cinnamon bark, they come in sticks, break them up and soak them in PG/VG steep them for quicker results. I put mine in a small canning jar and then put them in a pressure cooker making sure not to let them touch the bottom. You could do it in a pot of boiling water too. Vanilla beans also work great and so do lemon peals. 

Have fun and vape on! 

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
23-03-2014 11:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like 18sixfifty's post:
apt323 (03-23-2014), Don (03-23-2014), gords1001 (03-23-2014), Spasmod (03-23-2014)
Don Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 12,225
RE: DIY cinnamon
Must give that a try. I've various jars of stuff steeping in PG just now.

TVF tested battery info to be found here

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com

[Image: 24291313393_16615b20b2_m.jpg]
23-03-2014 06:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
Don, I think it was you who said you liked subtle flavors. You should really like the vanilla. It adds a really nice subtle sweetness and the vanilla comes more as an after taste. You notice it more after you have sat there for a bit. The Cinnamon is not like the red hots but it can take over a recipe so you really only want to use a very small amount. 

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
23-03-2014 10:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,587
Thanks for the tips Brad - I'll definitely try this... ConfusedBig Grin
24-03-2014 03:29 PM
Ribena Man Offline

Likes Given: 23
I would be really carefull with this guy's I'm not entirely sure bout the cinnamon bark but vanilla pods when extracting from those it will contain diacytal and possibly essential oils. Don't know exactly what the lemon pearls are but again carefull and watch out for essential oils.
We really don't want to be vaping oils guys the lungs can't deal with it and there's the danger of Lipid pneumonia.
If in doubt with somthing containing oils do a separation test. When mixed given good shake and leave to stand and if it contains any oils then it  will seperate 
26-08-2014 09:59 PM