Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cubid pro
Ajburnett34 Offline

Likes Given: 0
Cubid pro
Hello all, i am a newbie to the vaping world . I started off with a kangertech sub box and now have upgraded to cuboid. I have a herakles plus https://vaping.com/tanks?utm_source=ECF&...0-%20Tanks in which i love. I bought a cubis pro yesterday just to experiment. I loved it, the flavor isnt as good as herakles but the vape production on cubis pro was a lot more! I had a question i hear the herakles goes up to around 80 watts and the cubis pro goes to about 30 watts. Its not quite as warm for me so my question is since the cuboid goes to 200 w....does that mean i need a tank that goes higher than the ones i have now? How does that work.

Second question, i see all these diff modes like tempeture control and ss316, nickel, tatanium. Is there any advantages to them than regular watts? If so what temp and watts should i be running on tcr mode.

Lastly, would using cubid pro on a cuboid make sense? It looks so small compared to the cuboid lol

Thank you!
28-09-2016 01:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
paulS Offline
mech boy who sometimes toodles
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 2,018
RE: Cubid pro
First things first.
t does not matyter how high your mod goes. Most dual battery mods actually do not perform well over 133 watts. You can vape yopur mod as low as 5 watts if you choose to. It just means your battery will last longer. So certainly yopu can vape your tanks at the watts you prefer for each tank. Also the Cubis pro has a slew of coils that are compatible -

QCS Coil – New – Quick Change System – .25-ohm SS316
LVC Clapton 1.5ohm MTL. – New adjustable juice flow on coil
NotchCoil™ 0.25ohm
BF SS316 Series .5-ohm .6-ohm
BF Clapton-1.5ohm
BF Coils in Ni, Ti
BF RBA head.

Some of those coils will vape at higher watts than others. Spome are designed for mouth to lung (below 25 watts) - a;ll the 1.5 coils and the .6 SS316. The notch coil can be vaped higher than 30 watts easily as can their NI/TI TC coil. Nickel and Titanium must be vaped in TC. Usually around 50 watts and 450 F is good to start. THE SS coils can be vaped either in power mode or TC - personally I have no issue vaping SS in power mode. Presumably you will get less dry hits in TC but I never get dry hits off these tanks anyway unless I use very high VG, chain vape and use a setting above 70 watts. Even then its rare.

Hope that helped.

[Image: Eqyojf3.jpg?1]
28-09-2016 03:27 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes paulS's post:
gentlydoingit* (09-28-2016)
peter-k Offline

Likes Given: 47
RE: Cubid pro
To add on to what Paul said, the Cubis runs up to 50 - 70 W, depending on the coil. Beyond 50 W it may get too hot because of the design of this device.

I love TC and almost exclusively vape in TC mode. I do not see getting no dry hits as the main advantage. That doesn't even work too often. I see the better flavour as the main advantage. But I guess that depends also on vaping style.

The mod and tank combination doesn't have to be from the same company, it doesn't provide any advantage, except sometimes matched colour schemes. The Cuboid is not a top mod but a good one for the price.
28-09-2016 09:44 AM