Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Craft Vapery E Liquids Reviews
DuckysVapeReviews Offline

Likes Given: 7
Craft Vapery E Liquids Reviews
Craft Vapery sent me 3 new liquids from their brand new line. Those being Cornbread, It's Toast and Sticky Rice. All of which are 40% PG 60% VG & 6 mg nicotine. From the packaging alone, I knew I was in for a treat. These guys really care about every detail. From the Ornate boxing to the "bulletproof" packing to the cool labels. They even put a cool card in there for me saying they hope I enjoy. I can only think of one other company that has taken this much care to show they care, that being Pegasus Vape. 

Craft Vapery Certifiably Vapable Liquids Cornbread 
I thought I would start with this one, seeing as it was about supper time when I got around to opening the package. Oh my God, this is a dead on southern style sweet corn bread. Only thing missing was the black eye peas or red beans. DEFINITELY not something I would vape every day, but I can see me sneaking a drip or two of this on occasions. Vapor production is superb. Flavor is bold and not overpowering. A truly exact replication of some good ol sweet cornbread.

7.7 Of 10 Rating

Craft Vapery Certifiably Vapable Liquids Sticky Rice

This has a toasty scent, kind of like rice crispys in a sense. Flavor is that of sugar rice with a hint of mango on exhale. Vapor production is awesome and the flavor strength is very good. 5 good puffs on my cloud setup and wicks are still saturated. Careful with this one, that nicotine will sneak up on you. 

9 Of 10 Rating

Craft Vapery Certifiably Vapable Liquids It's Toast

I actually only pick up a extremely slight hint of anything berry like at beginning of inhale then it turns boldly toasty all the way to the end of the exhale. Kind of a disappointment. I was REALLY looking foward to some toast and jam this morning without any calories. Vapor production is crazy though and flavor is really bold. As much as I would like to endorse this one, I just cannot recommend it since half the flavor cannot be found. 

6 Of 10 Rating 

So there ya go, hope this helps you decide if you are looking for something like these. Two are awesome, one needs work. You can find them at http://www.craftvapery.com. As always, God bless and happy vaping y'all! 
12-11-2015 06:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post