Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Concern regarding One Hit Wonder Eliquid... (ADVs of this juice please respond)
siq Offline

Likes Given: 1
Concern regarding One Hit Wonder Eliquid... (ADVs of this juice please respond)
Milkman is one of my all-day vapes, I feel its unmatched in the strawberry/cream category. Anyway, my concern is regarding the color of the liquid as well as the package... 

I've purchased it all over California at different places since its been out.  First of all, sometimes I get the twist-off top and sometimes I get the top with the little red cap... Sometimes my unicorn bottles are shitty/defected, and sometimes they're not. Also, the tube is not the same every time as far as the labeling and the size. Although I'm guessing its still 180ml.

Second thing is the color of the liquid itself. I get the 6mg every time and it always smells right and taste right for the most part (Atleast I think it does. I've been desensitized to it from vaping it for so long).  But the color always seems to be different as far as how light/dark it is? I'm not sure if this is something that happens overtime or what the deal is. For instance the bottle I got today was super dark in color, almost brown.

Thanks for your response guys...
14-09-2015 01:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes siq's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-03-2016)
Kris Offline

Likes Given: 50
RE: Concern regarding One Hit Wonder Eliquid... (ADVs of this juice please respond)
I don't know the juice you are talking about, or the brand itself. However from what you say I think your worries are justified. Their website gives absolutly no details about what is in their juice, how it's made, no independent safety tests etc. In fact the website is VERY amateurish, just a simple wordpress thing. There's no 'about us' page, no pictures of where the juice is made.

Some colour variability is to be expected but that much variability just doesn't sound right to me. The fact that there is little consistency in the packaging makes me seriously wonder what's going on here.

To be honest, I don't care how good it tastes, I wouldn't touch this juice if it was the last juice on earth!

Kris.
05-10-2015 02:29 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kris's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-03-2016)
paulS Offline
Authentic Old Git
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 2,228
RE: Concern regarding One Hit Wonder Eliquid... (ADVs of this juice please respond)
The color variations are due to steeping. The liquid will get darker as it sits for a bit of time. As for the tubes. They package the juice pretty cheaply to keep prices down. I often buy unicorn bottles for my juices and they can vary in quality. It is what it is. But the juice itself is fine. Here in Toronto Muffin Man and Milkman are hugely popular and no one has had issues.

[Image: Eqyojf3.jpg?1]
05-10-2015 02:54 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes paulS's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-03-2016)
TinWhisker Offline
Squonkin' with Sasquatch
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 23,495
With all due respect to those responding here, you need to ask this question directly to the manufacturer. All things said ans done, this stuff is going directly into your lungs, so if you have any concerns at all you should go directly to the source rather than asking an internet forum for random opinions. Again, no disrespect intended to any responders not affiliated with the manufacturer.
05-10-2015 03:17 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like TinWhisker's post:
Chum (11-02-2015), Kris (10-05-2015), tuftony352 (10-06-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-03-2016)