Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Complete novice need basic help TIA
MrPeanutButter Offline

Likes Given: 8
RE: Complete novice need basic help TIA
(16-10-2017 11:41 PM)Fatboy Wrote:  Glad we were able to help - no, we don't take donations.

Hang around and in time you'll be able to provide assistance and help others who join and need help. We were all new once and most of us still learn new vape related things on a regular basis.

We all give back to the community as we can. Some have a knack for building amazing complex coils, some are experienced for all things TC (Temperature Control), some for squonkers, some for high ohms vaping, some for DiY mixing, etc..... we all share our experience and learn from each other.

Awesome! I’ll stick around for sure.

I am having one issue though. Whenever I get a hit from the pen I cough like hell. It hits like a damn non filter Lucky Strike LOL Well, actually more like a Cuban Cigar.

The thing is, it’s only 3mn of nic and I’m not taking monstrous drags. It’s a fine line between getting a good hit and getting so much it strangles you.

Is there any advice on this? Is there a way that you’re supposed to inhale without it crashing your lungs?
Yesterday 10:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrPeanutButter's post:
Fatboy (10-18-2017)
mike.williams Offline
TVF Veteran
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 1,287
(Yesterday 10:57 PM)MrPeanutButter Wrote:  
(16-10-2017 11:41 PM)Fatboy Wrote:  Glad we were able to help - no, we don't take donations.

Hang around and in time you'll be able to provide assistance and help others who join and need help. We were all new once and most of us still learn new vape related things on a regular basis.

We all give back to the community as we can. Some have a knack for building amazing complex coils, some are experienced for all things TC (Temperature Control), some for squonkers, some for high ohms vaping, some for DiY mixing, etc..... we all share our experience and learn from each other.

I am having one issue though. Whenever I get a hit from the pen I cough like hell. It hits like a damn non filter Lucky Strike LOL Well, actually more like a Cuban Cigar.

The thing is, it’s only 3mn of nic and I’m not taking monstrous drags. It’s a fine line between getting a good hit and getting so much it strangles you.

Is there any advice on this? Is there a way that you’re supposed to inhale without it crashing your lungs?

Most new vapers cough a bit when starting out. It's a much different experience than smoking. The vapor is a lot denser than smoke. That should pass once you get used to it. I know I coughed like crazy the first couple of days.

Keep Calm and Vape On!

Yesterday 11:17 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like mike.williams's post:
Fatboy (10-18-2017), MrPeanutButter (10-18-2017)
MrPeanutButter Offline

Likes Given: 8
(Yesterday 11:17 PM)mike.williams Wrote:  
(Yesterday 10:57 PM)MrPeanutButter Wrote:  

Most new vapers cough a bit when starting out. It's a much different experience than smoking. The vapor is a lot denser than smoke. That should pass once you get used to it. I know I coughed like crazy the first couple of days.

Good news! I thought I was doing something wrong. Like lighting a cigarette from the wrong end. We’ve all done this. Amirite? Lol.

Thx bro!
Today 12:56 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrPeanutButter's post:
Fatboy (10-18-2017)