Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CoilART Mage RTA vs. GeekVape Ammit Dual Coil RTA
Hussain_Anarchy Offline

Likes Given: 0
Question CoilART Mage RTA vs. GeekVape Ammit Dual Coil RTA
Hello,

After a day of research, I decided to buy the CoilART Mage RTA. I purchased the Mage RTA a couple of days, only to find out about the GeekVape Ammit Dual Coil today.

I could not find any comparisons online, between the two. It seems to me that their are certain pros to each, but things such as (what I assume is) a bigger build deck on the Ammit has gotten me interested; more surface are = more flavor. (I am a flavor chaser and don't care much about clouds)

Has anybody tried both?
  1. Is the build deck on the Ammit Dual Coil really bigger than that on the MAGE RTA?
  2. Coils on the Ammit would receive airflow from the bottom and the sides, whilst MAGE RTA only receives airflow from the bottom. Which would give off better flavor?
  3. If I were to pop the same coil build into both products, which one would give me better flavor?
  • If your answer to qustion three was the Ammit Dual Coil, is it worth buying right after I have bought the Mage RTA?
07-09-2017 11:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
the fog Offline

Likes Given: 26
RE: CoilART Mage RTA vs. GeekVape Ammit Dual Coil RTA
i tried the ammit dual and the flavor is awesome and it produce am massive clouds ... i didn't try the mage rta but hope to try it as i heard about the flavor from this tank is great ... but if you are not in the too airy rta you will not like the ammit and with all this massive airflow you will get a great flavor when you do the right wick
16-09-2017 04:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply