• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chicago bans ecigs indoors
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 9,002
Exclamation Chicago bans ecigs indoors
Words fail me...

Chicago bans ecigs indoors - I'm glad they highlighted those who opposed the ban so I can pat them on the back if I ever meet them - In fact I'll go look them up right now on twitter.

HERE - more info if you follow the specific links
17-01-2014 04:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
RE: Chicago bans ecigs indoors
I liked the one comment posted under that article where the guy who finally quit 40 yrs of smoking thanks to e-cigs will now have to sit in smoking section (where there are any) and inhale second-hand smoke.  These politicians need to disappear.  Complete and utter bullshit the likes of which I've come to expect from the People's Republic of Chicago.  Fucktards...

People bitching about what?  The smell from the e-liquids used?  If we are going to go that far just outlaw use of perfume and cologne in restaurants.  I can't tell you how may times I've been overwhelmed by some of these broads that bath in horrendous perfume because they're too lazy to wash their fly traps. Angry
17-01-2014 05:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Mark Benson Offline
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendors

Likes Given: 0
RE: Chicago bans ecigs indoors
We have some US states looking to outlaw ecigs in public places while others are introducing specific laws to make it legal. What a complete mess and all the fault of the FDA sitting on its hands after a 2 year review.

For more information on OK Electronic Cigarettes and the various products available please visit the OKCigs website.
17-01-2014 09:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply