Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheap yet tasty
Brad H. Offline

Likes Given: 1
Cheap yet tasty
I'm constantly on the look out for my next favorite flavor. I've got a shoe box filled with bottles... But the sad part is that I use maybe 20% of those. My fiance on the other hand only vapes one flavor. Seriously, just one flavor. I think I might get flavor fatigue more quickly/easily than most vapers do. 

So I'm looking for online vendors, good pricing, good flavors. Strong Sweet flavors. I add sweetner to almost all of the juice I buy.
Any suggestions???

So far I've found:
Mount Baker. (Cheap, but for the most part pretty bland in my opinion. I use their "build your own" most of the time, and add a bunch of sweetner.)

VapeWild, also really well priced. And so far I'm finding some flavors that I really like, but there aren't many customization options.

Something I would be really interested in would be a vendor that sells 20-30 ml bottles at an average price, but then once you've found what you're looking for you could buy it in large bulk priced bottles.

Am I daydreaming??? or maybejust  picky???

Thank you,
17-12-2015 05:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad H.'s post:
vapejuiceuk (05-20-2016)
gentlydoingit* Offline
TVF FreeCycle Manager
FreeCycle Manager

Likes Given: 7,444
RE: Cheap yet tasty
This'll be no help to you, but I found shady vapes own brand Birmingham fog to be excellent. Their custard chucker is easily the best custard I've had and it's at average shops own prices! Sold in 10ml though to a litre.

Don't forget to apply for the freecycle section!
http://www.thevapingforum.com/Forum-FreeCycle--191
17-12-2015 11:50 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes gentlydoingit*'s post:
vapejuiceuk (05-20-2016)
Xprimentyl Offline

Likes Given: 402
This sounds like a job for Charlie Noble! (www.charlienoble.com) Excellent juices; I’ve run through a little over half their line and have not tried one yet I didn’t like. Most are custard based, so everything is fairly sweet and creamy. VERY affordable at $12.99 for a 30ml bottle AND free shipping within the US. I’ve yet to find this kind of premium quality at these prices anywhere else.

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
17-12-2015 01:42 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Xprimentyl's post:
Michael (01-06-2016), vapejuiceuk (05-20-2016)
TinWhisker Offline
The Salty Dog
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 19,039
Vapewild juices need steeping more than any other vendor I've tried. When I first got mine from them, they all seemed very weak and I was pretty disappointed. But going back to them after a few months I've found they have come around pretty well.

Arkansas eLiquid allows you to buy larger bottles I believe. And I have not found a single flavor from them I was disappointed with, very good stuff at good prices (like $9.99 for a 30ml of any one they sell). I wish they were a supporting vendor here again.
17-12-2015 02:56 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like TinWhisker's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-20-2016), Xprimentyl (12-17-2015)
Xprimentyl Offline

(17-12-2015 02:56 PM)TinWhisker Wrote:  Vapewild juices need steeping more than any other vendor I've tried. When I first got mine from them, they all seemed very weak and I was pretty disappointed. But going back to them after a few months I've found they have come around pretty well.

Arkansas eLiquid allows you to buy larger bottles I believe. And I have not found a single flavor from them I was disappointed with, very good stuff at good prices (like $9.99 for a 30ml of any one they sell). I wish they were a supporting vendor here again.

Checking out Arkansas eliquid’s site right now; they look promising…

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
17-12-2015 03:30 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Xprimentyl's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-20-2016)
jdlogdawg Offline

Likes Given: 0
Doodlebugs is a great juice at a good price. He has desserts and fruits, also NET tobaccos. Ships very quick.
17-12-2015 03:41 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdlogdawg's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-20-2016)
TinWhisker Offline
The Salty Dog
Senior Staff

X, join their emailing list. They send free shipping and other discounts, especially right now. I got 7 bottles last time for 40%off plus free shipping, which I couldn't complain about.
17-12-2015 04:07 PM
Xprimentyl Offline

(17-12-2015 03:30 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 02:56 PM)TinWhisker Wrote:  Vapewild juices need steeping more than any other vendor I've tried. When I first got mine from them, they all seemed very weak and I was pretty disappointed. But going back to them after a few months I've found they have come around pretty well.

Checking out Arkansas eliquid’s site right now; they look promising…

Dude, what’s the deal here? Their prices are downright STUPID; 120ml for $25? How?? I really want to pull the trigger on this, but I can’t find anything on their site about the quality of the their ingredients. I can’t really expect them to disclose that they mix with subpar ingredients in a public restroom, but they could at least hint at how they can keep their prices so low, hell… The one I’m looking at (Karma) says it’s VDK-free; I’m hoping that’s the Dicotyl(sp?)-free? I dunno, man…

17-12-2015 04:15 PM
vapejuiceuk (05-20-2016)
TinWhisker Offline
The Salty Dog
Senior Staff

They had a thing on there over the summer about that. According to them, they said they sold more in volume during the 'sales' compared to when they kicked the costs back up to regular prices that they decided to just make those sale prices standard. They do have retail outlets in Arkansas and apparently sell them elsewhere too, so who knows. I can say all the ones I've had (and I've had a good number) have been very good.
17-12-2015 04:54 PM
Xprimentyl Offline

A’ight, thanks for the info. I’m gonna give ‘em a go...

17-12-2015 04:58 PM
vapejuiceuk (05-20-2016)