Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheap SMOK RPM40 Kit For Sale
gearvitaid Offline
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendors

Likes Given: 0
Cheap SMOK RPM40 Kit For Sale
Hello guys. Today I'm first gonna introduce the RPM40 Kit by SMOK. And if you'd like to beli vape online, you can check gearvita.id online store.

SMOK RPM40 Kit is an ultra-portable pod mod kit that combines the advantages of both pod devices and box mods. The shape like a cuboid and is covered with glossy finish and characteristic material. It is small in size but comes with a 1500mAh built-in battery for a long time vaping. With a 1 - 40W output range, you can tailor the SMOK RPM's performance to match your vaping style. It features 5ml (Empty pod)/4.3ml (Standard Pod)/4.5ml (Nord Pod) E-juice capacity. With the brand new IQ-R Chip, it can shorten the firing time to 0.001s, and charging time to two hours.
[Image: SMOK_RPM40_Kit.jpg]
It features the wide mouthpiece, which allows more air inhalation, just like the drip tip of a classic box mod. With a 0.96-inch screen designed, you can clearly know the vaping data, like the wattage, resistance, voltage, screen color, puff number, and battery level. With the PRM Mesh 0.4ohm Coil, it will produce excellent and pure vaping flavor to you. There are multiple protections to ensure your vaping safe. Available in 8 colors: Bright Black, Prism Chrome, Purple Red, Prism Gold, Prism Rainbow, White, Orange, Green.

Main Features
1. 1500mAh built-in big power battery with 40w Max output power
2. 5ml/4.3ml/4.5ml E-juice capacity
3. Brand new IQ-R Chip, shortening the firing time to 0.001s
4. 0.96-inch screen to display the vaping data
5. New PRM Mesh 0.4ohm Coil
6. Multiple protections: High-temperature protection, 8 Seconds Cut-off, Short Circuit Protection and Low voltage protection.

You may also like: harga vinci air
09-03-2020 02:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes gearvitaid's post:
AD Noneya (01-09-2021)
AD Noneya Offline

Likes Given: 2
RE: Cheap SMOK RPM40 Kit For Sale
I purchased the RPM40 in green (paint splash sticker already bubbling up off box mod). First one stopped working after 3rd charge and 2nd has been charged 4 times so we'll see. I also purchased 3ct box of RPM40 Pods and same count Nord pods. I purchased Nord 5ct .6 mesh coils and 5ct 1.4 Ceramic coils; as well as RPM40 .3 & .4 Mesh coils, and RPM40 1.2 Quartz. The two pods in original kit with pre installed coils have both leaked into battery/Mod enough to be a shallow pool. I'm now using a Nord Pod with the 1.4 Ceramic coil. The Ceramic is supposed to last longer and produce more smoke. Well there is more smoke but the vapor is so light in density I feel like I'm smoking the old red pack of cigarettes. They started I think with the letter C in the 1970's. I recall they were air and my friends and I had to cut off the filters to smoke when we stole them from our elders. (Giggles) So more vapor that is spare in density and not a MTL like the mesh coils. I'll come back and note whether the new pod/tank leaks with this coil. It's coming up through tank mouthpiece and flowing underneath the black mouthpiece as it has oil/juice on the sides of the pod upon removal yet no oil comes up to ones lips. I think oil comes out of the air vents and could be a reason the paint splash sticker is bubbling up. I've not had it long as I said; I'm at 2233 puffs and I use all waking hours like cigarettes one after the other (2.5 pks a day smoker). I tried lower watts too on Ceramic, forgot to say, and that made the pull feel like there was only air coming out and there was no density to the vapor. I'll be back, lol like y'all need more from me. I spent over 100.00 so I'll use until the oil/juice ruins the mod/battery and chip. Bfn
09-01-2021 10:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply