Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Center Post Blues
Galaxyrider Offline
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 265
Center Post Blues
The adjustable center conductor in my Plume Veil (clone) is loose to the point that it often gives me a check atomizer mesage on my DNA 30 close. If I tighten it up, its too short to hit the pin in the DNA 30 No, the box does not have an adjustable pin, so is there anything I can do, or is this atty more or less a piece of junk? Please help?

Onward.. through the Fog!
[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=16216]
19-11-2014 02:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: Center Post Blues
The atty definitely isn't junk, plume veils are great RDAs. I personally consider any mods without an adjustable connection to be junk. But you can try different atties on your DNA, and just get a Sigelei-100W to put under your Plume Veil Wink  or any mod with an adjustable connection, I'm just a huge Sigelei fanboy lol

Actually that Vanilla mod, ya know the one you just bought from me, that one has a great adjustable connection on it that you can use for your Plume Veil if you want. Your copper cap should fit on the Plume Veil I assume, so it'll look sexy on that mod Wink 
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2014 06:09 AM by Michael.)
19-11-2014 06:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
Galaxyrider (11-19-2014)
Galaxyrider Offline
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 265
(19-11-2014 06:04 AM)Michael Wrote:  The atty definitely isn't junk, plume veils are great RDAs. I personally consider any mods without an adjustable connection to be junk. But you can try different atties on your DNA, and just get a Sigelei-100W to put under your Plume Veil Wink  or any mod with an adjustable connection, I'm just a huge Sigelei fanboy lol

Actually that Vanilla mod, ya know the one you just bought from me, that one has a great adjustable connection on it that you can use for your Plume Veil if you want. Your copper cap should fit on the Plume Veil I assume, so it'll look sexy on that mod Wink 
Ya know.. I was wondering about that, I thought someone said the TOBH and the plume veil were the same build deck size.. btw, did you leave those coils in it? It will be here today.. lol Im so anxious hahaha Is there a fix for my build deck? I hate having something that wont do right.

Onward.. through the Fog!
[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=16216]
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2014 11:28 AM by Galaxyrider.)
19-11-2014 11:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
Haha yeah the coils are still on it, I think they're about .25 ohms or so, so be careful lol. 
Yeah I believe the Plume Veil and TOBH are the same size, most atties are very close to the same size. 
19-11-2014 06:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply