Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone answer this
drocksmash Offline

Likes Given: 0
Can anyone answer this
Hello.

As previously discussed I am a vape noob. I have toyed with a couple different types and am still not sold at going full blown vape elite with a drip tip and buildable. 

I have a cheapo buttonless with a proprietry clearomizer and it works fine for my use. I also have this http://www.hookahshisha.org/refillable-hookah-pen-rechargable-sticks-e-hookah-refillable-hookah-stick-bastone-pro-ce5-900-mah-battery-p-958.html?cPath=71

with something like this http://www.mtbakervapor.com/accessories/innokin-iclear-30-clearomizer/   

fit the bastone linked above? I have not bought anything besides a complete unit so far and am not sure different items are compatible. 

Thanks,
17-05-2014 02:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes drocksmash's post:
vapejuiceuk (06-04-2016)
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
RE: Can anyone answer this
Sure the CE5 and the one you linked to both have 510 threading so the iclear will fit the Hooka but the CE5 will not fit everything that the iclear will because it needs a recessed top.

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
17-05-2014 04:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like 18sixfifty's post:
Spasmod (05-18-2014), vapejuiceuk (06-04-2016)