Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I buy ejuice online with nicotine in it?
hashtagvapemail Offline
Verified Vendors

Likes Given: 16
RE: Can I buy ejuice online with nicotine in it?
In most states you can, I actually don't know of any that have a ban in place that is nicotine centered.

What you might be seeing are listings for 0 nic level eliquid on sites like Amazon, eBay and others. 

This is a common tactic used to leverage those platforms (to get to their massive user base) because they don't allow you to sell anything with nicotine on their sites.  Generally these are shot down as soon as the site gets wind that it's a vape product (because they consider them all tobacco).

This is the same reason you don't see sponsored ads on google, etc. from the vape sites and shops, they (google et alia) won't allow it.

19-08-2016 01:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes hashtagvapemail's post:
Odinxcore (08-19-2016)
Michael Offline
Oh, where have I gone off to...

Likes Given: 17,341
Nicotine shouldn't affect coil life. 

Basically, coils go bad when the cotton goes bad. It's very rarely the actual coil itself. But it's very hard to replace the cotton in pre-made coil heads, so it's easier to just replace the whole thing. 

The reasons cotton goes bad: too much power can burn it up, very sweet juices can make gunk build up on the cotton making it taste bad, or just over time using them enough will make them go bad. Those are the only reasons I know of for cotton to go bad. It could be that the Kanger Clapton is better at wicking the juice away from the cotton more quickly, making it last a bit longer, or it could be that you subconsciously use the Crown coils more. Or possibly the Crown coil just heats up more, which would cause the cotton to burn up faster. 
19-08-2016 08:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
Eggza (08-19-2016)
Don Offline
Pod and Squonk Club founder :)
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 14,546
(19-08-2016 01:27 AM)hashtagvapemail Wrote:  In most states you can, I actually don't know of any that have a ban in place that is nicotine centered.

Australia

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com
19-08-2016 08:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply