Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I buy ejuice online with nicotine in it?
dmger14 Offline

Likes Given: 1
Can I buy ejuice online with nicotine in it?
I keep seeing 0 nic advertised when I search for it and suppose there may be some law against it.  But straight nicotine can be bought online, so don't understand why you can't get nic ejuice.  If someone knows where I can, I would appreciate it.
18-08-2016 01:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Odinxcore Offline

Likes Given: 100
RE: Can I buy ejuice online with nicotine in it?
FDA, please go.
You can also get flavorless high nic/ml bases to mix and dilute with juices and other DIY juice mixes.
There are plenty of sites to buy ejuice with nic, I think knowing your preferred price range would help us understand who to recommend.
Also, welcome to TVF.

I've purchased from VistaVapors, VapeWild and Fasttech(Dekang chinese juice), so far.
VapeWild seems to have the best flavors of the three, in my opinion.

[Image: x6XSe3U.jpg]
18-08-2016 02:02 PM
Michael Offline
Oh, where have I gone off to...

Likes Given: 17,341
Charlie Noble has a good website with great juice. On the cheaper end, Hangsen juice is good and inexpensive and can be had from several China-based suppliers. I've ordered Hangsen's from Cvapor.com and had a great experience. 
18-08-2016 02:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
Odinxcore (08-18-2016)
Don Offline
Pod and Squonk Club founder :)
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 14,399
Whee are you in the US? Our members there can give you recommendations, as it is certainly possible to buy juice with nicotine.

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com
18-08-2016 02:21 PM
dmger14 Offline

Thanks for the quick replies!  I live in Maryland, between Baltimore and DC.  I wouldn't mind mixing my own but don't know much about it yet and would prefer to get larger quantities already mixed that is cheaper than the vape shops here.
18-08-2016 02:42 PM
Ripnhl2005 Offline
When is this being released?
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 558
(18-08-2016 01:55 PM)dmger14 Wrote:  I keep seeing 0 nic advertised when I search for it and suppose there may be some law against it.  But straight nicotine can be bought online, so don't understand why you can't get nic ejuice.  If someone knows where I can, I would appreciate it.

Welcome...You can absolutely buy juice with nicotine in it.... Check out Vapedudes.com and pick a juice then you choose nic level you want....0mg, 1.5mg, 3mg, 6mg and so on.

I believe you should max out at 6mg nic using a sub ohm tank...at least that's what I was told and read online looking up tanks. Good
18-08-2016 02:47 PM
dmger14 Offline

(18-08-2016 02:47 PM)Ripnhl2005 Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 01:55 PM)dmger14 Wrote:  I keep seeing 0 nic advertised when I search for it and suppose there may be some law against it.  But straight nicotine can be bought online, so don't understand why you can't get nic ejuice.  If someone knows where I can, I would appreciate it.

Welcome...You can absolutely buy juice with nicotine in it.... Check out Vapedudes.com and pick a juice then you choose nic level you want....0mg, 1.5mg, 3mg, 6mg and so on.

I believe you should max out at 6mg nic using a sub ohm tank...at least that's what I was told and read online looking up tanks. Good
Awesome!  I was looking at VapeWild that Odinxcore listed and I could get 4 times the juice for the same $ as I get at my local shop.  I don't mind patronizing the local shop but don't want to rely solely on it.  BTW, I am at 12 mg using Vaporesso Target Pro and it seems right for me right now.  I am going to check out Vapedudes.com too.
18-08-2016 02:59 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes dmger14's post:
Eggza (08-18-2016)
Ripnhl2005 Offline
FreeCycle

(18-08-2016 02:59 PM)dmger14 Wrote:  

Awesome!  I was looking at VapeWild that Odinxcore listed and I could get 4 times the juice for the same $ as I get at my local shop.  I don't mind patronizing the local shop but don't want to rely solely on it.  BTW, I am at 12 mg using Vaporesso Target Pro and it seems right for me right now.  I am going to check out Vapedudes.com too.

One of those pros will check in hopefully but I think 12MG in a sub ohm tank is bad for the coils, etc...no?

I am going to try Mt Baker, their prices are LOW. I have used whitelabeljuiceco and they're pretty good with very low prices. Last time I used vapedudes and even though may not be cheapest, they're very good, but you do have to let it steep since it's made to order.

I don't buy locally anymore unless it's good house stuff...I refuse to pay $25 for a 30ml bottle of anything.
18-08-2016 03:04 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ripnhl2005's post:
dmger14 (08-18-2016)
dmger14 Offline

(18-08-2016 03:04 PM)Ripnhl2005 Wrote:  

One of those pros will check in hopefully but I think 12MG in a sub ohm tank is bad for the coils, etc...no?

I am going to try Mt Baker, their prices are LOW. I have used whitelabeljuiceco and they're pretty good with very low prices. Last time I used vapedudes and even though may not be cheapest, they're very good, but you do have to let it steep since it's made to order.

I don't buy locally anymore unless it's good house stuff...I refuse to pay $25 for a 30ml bottle of anything.

I went through almost a month and 75 ml of ejuice before I swapped out my first coil in the Target Pro.  IDK if it was because the coils are embedded in ceramic or what but it lasted that long.  I am with you on the $25 for 30 ml as an ongoing cost, I do not want to go that way.  When you say to let the eliquid steep, for how long after you receive it?

I appreciate the feedback.
18-08-2016 03:37 PM
Ripnhl2005 Offline
FreeCycle

(18-08-2016 03:37 PM)dmger14 Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 03:04 PM)Ripnhl2005 Wrote:  

I went through almost a month and 75 ml of ejuice before I swapped out my first coil in the Target Pro.  IDK if it was because the coils are embedded in ceramic or what but it lasted that long.  I am with you on the $25 for 30 ml as an ongoing cost, I do not want to go that way.  When you say to let the eliquid steep, for how long after you receive it?

I appreciate the feedback.

I asked vaporfi and they said let it sit 1-2 weeks to steep to get full flavor. This weekend is 2 weeks and I'll be hitting up my boston cream pie juice! Good

My kanger top box tank is still on original clapton coil after almost a month...already had to change out crown 2 coil after a week and a half....NOT happy about that!
18-08-2016 03:40 PM