Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Buying E-Juice Online Underage
nickmcd03 Offline

Likes Given: 0
Buying E-Juice Online Underage
Hey guys,

So I have a buddy that's a few years younger than me (16) and his parents aren't into the whole vaping idea so he sort of says whatever and just does it when they're not looking, but his problem isn't with that. His problem is finding a reliable source of e-juice. There's not really any physical stores in our area we can go to so i buy all my juice online because I'm over 18, and I usually buy his too, but it's kind of getting annoying. When we looked into it we weren't sure whether we could lie about his age or not online without getting in shit just because it's e-juice, and it's not like video games where no one really cares about ur age. I was wondering if someone could help us out here and tell us if we can just fake his age online or not, Thanks.
29-09-2016 02:08 AM
Find all posts by this user
Michael Offline
Social Media Manager
Media Manager

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: Buying E-Juice Online Underage
No one here is going to condone breaking the law. I don't know if someone theoretically could lie about their age when buying eliquid or not. The sites don't require proof of age that I know of, but the FDA is cracking down hard on vaping right now so I definitely wouldn't risk it. Honestly I think this post will probably be removed since you're suggesting doing something illegal. 
29-09-2016 02:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 4 users Like Michael's post:
Fatboy (09-29-2016), Odinxcore (09-29-2016), Robjenko (09-29-2016), TinWhisker (02-21-2018)
TinWhisker Offline
Hello World
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 15,816
RE: Buying E-Juice Online Underage
All I've seen is "Are you 18" or "Enter your birthday". I suppose they assume if you have a credit card or PayPal, you are over 18. As Michael said, we strongly advise that you abide by your relevant laws when conducting business over the internet, but if they don't ask for proof, it would seem you can do as you please. Just remember those MP3 download legal cases of a few years ago, and use common sense. Personally I would not do it, and advise that your friend also not do it.
29-09-2016 03:41 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like TinWhisker's post:
Fatboy (09-29-2016), Michael (09-29-2016)
Thread Closed