Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Breazys E Juice Reviews
Michael Offline
Social Media Manager
Media Manager

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: Breazys E Juice Reviews
(03-05-2015 01:08 PM)Cman Wrote:  I apologize,  i thought you were just a person trying different juices, i did not catch that you were an actual vendor.  I have not tried any of the juices you mention above and i honestly doubt i ever will ,  i just don't spend money to try new juice , never have .

I have tried a variety from other people and like a very select few at best .

I'm sure you will do very well though because there are people who don't mind spending $$ to find a good juice , i'm just not one of them.

Thanks for the great writeup's though, definitely worth reading.

Breazy actually started writing this when he was just a forum member before he even became a verified vendor Smile  I tthink he's just trying new juices and letting us know what he thinks as a vaper, regardless of the sales aspect. I personally don't mind buying juices online that I haven't tried if they have good reviews, so I find things like this very helpful. But of course there are some that have great reviews and I can't stand them, and it works the other way around too Tongue
03-05-2015 04:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
vapejuiceuk (04-30-2016)
Breazy_Com Offline

Likes Given: 32
Thanks Michael. That's pretty much it. Andy is the CEO and founder, he vapes but isn't into it like us. I'm Dominick a good friend and associate of Andy's. He one of the nicest stand up guys you'll ever meet. Sometimes I think to good lol. When I told him I really like this forum and the people on it and that we should give a special discount code for you he didn't hesitate. I also have more time and like to help and learn on the forums. Breazy's presence here is more to be helpful and informative. Don't get me wrong sales are a plus also lol. If we can help someone correctly get into vaping or help someone find what they want at the best deal that's our goal. Also like to make some friends along the way !
03-05-2015 06:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Breazy_Com's post:
Michael (05-04-2015), Spasmod (05-18-2015), vapejuiceuk (04-30-2016)
Breazy_Com Offline

Likes Given: 32
Spit Fire Kamikaze Kate
Flavor Kiwi Peach
Tested Nic Level 2.5mg Available 0mg 2.5mg 5mg 10mg 15mg
VG/PGRatio 100% VG (Kosher and Halal)
Bottle Size 15ml

Bottle Impression: A colorful well designed bottle. WWII inspired with a pinup girl on it. Has a cool little cutout on the side that says fuel gauge so you can see when you running low. I liked that ! Child proof cap with dripper.

Vaping Impression Very smooth on the throat at 2.5mg. Vapor Production, Awesome as expected for 100% VG a cloud chasers friend! Flavor was Excellent!. Wasn't sure what Kiwi and Peach would be like together but it was awesome. I'll be vaping this for sure. I've been finding the whole Spit Fire line to be outstanding. One thing I will say, the flavoring is perfect. Not to sweet and not to bland. Not to much flavor and not to little. It's just right.

[Image: 11si4ci.jpg]

Spit Fire Roudy Ruby
Flavor Tropical Blend Of Citrus Fruits And Cream
Tested Nic Level 2.5mg Available 0mg 2.5mg 5mg 10mg 15mg
VG/PGRatio 100% VG (Kosher and Halal)
Bottle Size 15ml

Bottle Impression: A colorful well designed bottle. WWII inspired with a pinup girl on it. Has a cool little cutout on the side that says fuel gauge so you can see when you running low. I liked that ! Child proof cap with dripper.

Vaping Impression Very smooth on the throat at 2.5mg. Vapor Production, Awesome as expected for 100% VG a cloud chasers friend! Flavor was Excellent!. Another one I liked! To be honest I like Kamikaze Kate more. That's just for me though. I like Peach vapes. However if your looking for Tropical this is just another excellent flavor from Spit Fire. Again the balance of flavoring was perfect.

[Image: 2wn0p5x.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2015 11:59 AM by Breazy_Com.)
18-05-2015 11:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Breazy_Com's post:
Spasmod (05-18-2015), vapejuiceuk (04-30-2016)