Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Breazys E Juice Reviews
Breazy_Com Offline

Likes Given: 32
Breazys E Juice Reviews
I would like to be helpful and informative. I will post all of my e-juice reviews in one thread. I have a lot of brands and flavors to try so as I do I will post about them. I will keep the reviews simple and informative. All e-juices will be tested on an authentic Dark Horse RDA at around 50-60 watts cleaned out and with fresh cotton so there are no lingering flavors from other juices. The build is 24 gauge Kanthal 12 wrap dual coil coming in at .5 ohms. So here we go:

Spit Fire Lucky Lucy
Flavor: Bubble Gum Vanilla Cream
Tested Nic Level: 2.5 mg available in 0mg, 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, 15mg
VG/PG Ratio: 100% VG (Says Kosher VG if that is important to you)
Bottle size 15ml

Bottle Impression: A colorful well designed bottle. WWII inspired with a pinup girl on it. Has a cool little cutout on the side that says fuel gauge so you can see when you running low. I liked that !

Vaping impression: Has a decent throat hit at 2.5mg. Vapor procudtion is awesome as expected from 100% VG. The flavor was good although the Bubble gum flavor could have been more present. Had to push up the wattage a bit to bring out more of the Bubble Gum flavor. All in all not bad. Would I buy it again ? Well if the Bubble Gum flavor was more I would say definately yes..
As it stands right now, not 100% sure. Probably. I will say it wasn't one tha I said Yuk I'll never vape that again lol
Udpate 4/18/15: Now that I have vaped it more I really like it !

[Image: jzaagg.jpg][Image: 2moo9lf.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 12:07 PM by Breazy_Com.)
13-04-2015 09:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breazy_Com's post:
vapejuiceuk (04-30-2016)
Haze Kraze Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 8
RE: Breazys E Juice Reviews
 Coffee2 Have some coffee now n get fresh Smile 
14-04-2015 10:53 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Haze Kraze's post:
vapejuiceuk (04-30-2016)
Breazy_Com Offline

Pinup Vapor - Marilyn
Flavor: Butterscotch, Caramel,Vanilla Custard
Tested Nic Level: 3mg available in omg,3mg,6mg,9mg12mg
VG/PG ratio: 75vg/25pg says kosher vg, kosher pg, kosher nic and FDA approved flavorings
Bottle size: 30ml

Bottle Impression: A different shaped bottle. Looks like more than 30ml because of the shape. Colorful labeling each flavor designated by a specific pinup girl. Childproof includes dripper. Also came with a ring.

Vaping Impression: As I have found with other Pinup flavors I have tried flavor is intense and sweet on the exhale. Can clearly taste the Butterscotch and Caramel. Throat hit at 3mg is smooth. Good vapor production. If you like and/or are looking for a Butterscotch flavor you will like this. I enjoyed it.

[Image: v3ophl.jpg]

18-04-2015 12:06 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Breazy_Com's post:
Michael (04-19-2015), vapejuiceuk (04-30-2016)
Breazy_Com Offline

Pinup Vapors - Victoria
Flavor - Melon Candy
Tested Nic Level - 3mg available in 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 9mg and 12mg
VG/PG Ratio - 80vg/20pg
Bottle size - 30 ml

Bottle Impression - As stated in the previous post, it's a different shape. Childproof, Dripper, Warnings on the label and colorful. Each flavor designated by a different pinup girl.

Vaping Impression - As I have found with all of the flavors I have tried by this brand, Flavor is intense ! Distinctly tasted the melon flavor. Tasted like watermelon. Sweet on the exhale like the others I have tried. Throat hit at 3mg was smooth. I wasn't a big fan of melon alone flavors but I liked this. If your looking for this type of flavor you will probably like this. Vapor production at 80vg is as expected, very good. So far I have not been disappointed at all in Pinup Vapors.

[Image: xpswlu.jpg]
25-04-2015 01:19 AM
vapejuiceuk (04-30-2016)
Breazy_Com Offline

Hold Fast Vapors - Jaws
Flavor - Jawbreaker Candy
Tested Nic Level 3mg available Nic levels 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg
VG/PG Ratio - 60vg/40pg
Bottle Sizes 15ml and 30ml

Bottle Impression - Plastic bottle with a squeezable dripper. Regular label. Child proof cap. Company Face book page shows glass bottles coming with drippers included

Vaping Impression - First few vapes seemed a little perfumey ? You have to give this a chance though. After a few more vapes I was like Oh MY God ! This stuff is awesome and tastes just like the color changing JawBreaker that you had as a kid ! Even leaves the after taste that a JawBreaker leaves in your mouth. Personally I love this stuff! I find myself changing my cotton and cleaning out the RDA and going back to this every couple of days. Of course this is just me. Vapor production was good. Botom line.....This is good stuff!!

.[Image: 2958uvc.jpg]
29-04-2015 12:05 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Breazy_Com's post:
Michael (04-29-2015), vapejuiceuk (04-30-2016)
Breazy_Com Offline

Spit Fire Bomber Betty
Flavor Banana Rum
Tested Nic Level 2.5mg Available 0mg 2.5mg 5mg 10mg 15mg
VG/PGRatio 100% VG (Kosher and Halal)
Bottle Size 15ml

Bottle Impression: A colorful well designed bottle. WWII inspired with a pinup girl on it. Has a cool little cutout on the side that says fuel gauge so you can see when you running low. I liked that !

Vaping Impression Very smooth on the throat at 2.5mg. Vapor Production, Awesome as expected for 100% VG a cloud chasers friend! Flavor was very good. Haven't liked some other banana flavors I've tried but I liked this one. Couldn't get any of the rum taste but maybe it's me or maybe that's why I liked this banana flavor. Maybe the rum flavor mixed with the banana is what made me like it and my taste buds just couldn't tell it was there. All in all I'm leaving this one in the dripper for a while because I'm enjoying it !

[Image: 2i23n1k.jpg]
03-05-2015 12:44 AM
vapejuiceuk (04-30-2016)
Cman Offline

Likes Given: 166
Interesting reviews , thanks for the time you put into this .  Problem with reviewing juices is everybody has a different take on the same thing for the most part,  incredibly subjective .

Now when you see a bunch of people love something and have similar comments thats when you need to pay attention,  with a ridiculous amount of vendors out there now and more everyday the majority of vapors will never get to sample these juices and thats unfortunate .

There is only two ways to succeed and build a large customer base these days  , you either MUST have such an outstanding juice that everybody seems to comment on it and it causes people to order just from word of mouth (thats not common).

The other sure fire way is to send out free samples to as many people as you can to get them to try your juice ,  thats the key , you have to do everything in your power to get people to try it because if you expect most to just order (even small sample orders) you will never ever reach your customer base potential.

I have seen poll after poll and very very few will pay to sample juice.

There are a select few that send out sample orders for free to anyone that request them , those vendors now are doing incredibly well with repeat business , one of them has tripled his customer base in only two months of doing this.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2015 02:01 AM by Cman.)
03-05-2015 02:00 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cman's post:
vapejuiceuk (04-30-2016)
Breazy_Com Offline

You are correct Cman. What I like someone else might not like. Breazy does send 10ml samples with orders but it's usually nicquid lol. We stock new juices lately by what the vaping community says they like and what people we know say they like. We send out surveys to customers and give them a $10.00 store credit for answering the survey. For Myself I've been slowly trying new brands and flavors. I don't like to try to many at once. I give each one a fair couple of days vaping. Problem is when I find ones that I like I don't want to give it up and change the cotton, wash everything out, a little lazy I guess lol. I will say I have really liked the Pinup and Spitfire line. I've had plenty of juices that I just went Yuk ! and got rid of it right away. We also offer a lot of large discounts often that a lot of places don't do. So you check out what we have, then asks friends and check internet reviews before buying. At 30% off you can't go wrong even if you just buy standard name brands like Suicide Bunny, Cuttwood, Jimmy The Juiceman, Space Jam, Cosmic Fog to name a few. We don't offer these big discounts to make money obviously. It's more to build a customer base based on excellent customer service and the little things we do to keep customers. Breazy is one company that it's more important to help fellow vapers and "Do The Right Thing". We are constantly adding new brands and hope in the future to be one of the biggest juice suppliers on the web.
03-05-2015 12:21 PM
vapejuiceuk (04-30-2016)
Cman Offline

Likes Given: 166
I apologize,  i thought you were just a person trying different juices, i did not catch that you were an actual vendor.  I have not tried any of the juices you mention above and i honestly doubt i ever will ,  i just don't spend money to try new juice , never have .

I have tried a variety from other people and like a very select few at best .

I'm sure you will do very well though because there are people who don't mind spending $$ to find a good juice , i'm just not one of them.

Thanks for the great writeup's though, definitely worth reading.
03-05-2015 01:08 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cman's post:
vapejuiceuk (04-30-2016)
Breazy_Com Offline

Hey Cman. No apology necessary at all ! You have valid points and everyone is entitled to their opinions. Most of all we just want people to be happy and get a good deal. And I am a person trying juices lol. Just like you I'm a fellow vaper and there's juices I like and don't like. We don't expect people to waste their money finding juices. We hope we have something that they want and that they get it at a good price. We focus on excellent customer service and give discounts to get new customers and try to keep them by good prices and customer service. Let's face it, there's so many brands, so many places to buy the only way to get and keep customers is by trust, excellent customer service and stocking items that people like and have trouble getting. There was a time when Jimmy The Juiceman was so hard to get it would sell out on some sites 30 seconds after becoming available. So we stock a lot of it now. Brick and Mortars have high overhead. They have to pay employees, rent, utility bills. So you'll pay full price and tax. We're offering good prices, no tax unless it's applicable, free shipping on orders over $50.00 a free 10ml sample on orders over $30.00 and Andy the CEO and founder donates 1% of his profits to charity. So hopefully some of this sets us apart from the rest. Hope you find something you like, and if not We value your input. We are certainly not knocking B+M's either. You can support local business and have some good friends and laughs hanging out in B+M's! We even direct people to other vendors for prices and stuff we don't sell. It's all about keeping the costs down so we can spend more money on other things lol !
03-05-2015 01:49 PM
vapejuiceuk (04-30-2016)