Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best place to order USA made juice?
bdemutis Offline

Likes Given: 0
Best place to order USA made juice?
I really like handmade juice I prefer it over any china made factory juice. I've been buying my juice from a local shop they make it right there in the back of the store well I'm paying $12 for a 15ml bottle. I was wondering if any one knows good places to order online for cheaper than what I'm paying in store.
05-03-2014 02:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes bdemutis's post:
vapejuiceuk (06-01-2016)
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
RE: Best place to order USA made juice?
I haven't bought any juice in years but I used to buy from this place called Vaporrenu

http://www.vaporrenew.com/index.php/home...efill.html

My favorite is swedish fish and the recipe was actually from a friend of mine from back in the day. I would suggest buying the triple shot and high nic and diluting it with either VG or PG. their nicotine is really mellow. I actually really like their unflavored nic juice a lot. Much better than wizard labs in my opinion. It is very close to flavorless and has very little throat Hit. So if you want the extra throat hit then get that option as well when you order. 

I used to buy gallons of 48mg from them at a discount and bulk flavoring from flavor west who is also where they get their flavorings from. 

Their renu blend with the sweetener is also really nice. 

With them you can customize just about everything, PV/VG, caffeine, vitamins and even capsicum for throat hit. 

Their cinnamon red hot is excellent as well. 

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 03:34 AM by 18sixfifty.)
05-03-2014 03:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 18sixfifty's post:
vapejuiceuk (06-01-2016)
apt323 Offline

Likes Given: 105
I have not tried anything they have to offer on juices but I have bought a few other products from them and they ship fast, and shipping is priced reasonable. 

MADVAPES

Good
05-03-2014 02:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes apt323's post:
vapejuiceuk (06-01-2016)
spam4 Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 0
get my supply from vapor4life . They have supplied me for the last two years. I would advice you to try them.
16-05-2014 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes spam4's post:
vapejuiceuk (06-01-2016)
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
(05-03-2014 02:45 PM)apt323 Wrote:  I have not tried anything they have to offer on juices but I have bought a few other products from them and they ship fast, and shipping is priced reasonable. 

MADVAPES

I haven't ordered from Madvapes in years but they were always a GREAT place. You can actually call them on the phone and talk with them. They were THE place to buy modding parts back in the day and I did order their e-juice for a while too and it was pretty good especially for the price. They sent me a few free samples a while back and their Very Berry was great so was one called fried apple or something like that. Great place and super owner too. The 510 connectors that I use were ordered from them. They gave me a good discount for buying in volume. As good as I could get buying from China. I used to get a package from them just about every week for a while. They were rated the number one mod shop on the other forum for a couple years in a row. 

I might have to get in touch with them and ask them if they would like to join this site. I used to talk to the owner once in a while and he is a really good guy. 

Oh and I always ordered their TopVapor e-juice. 50ml of 36mg for $14 is a good deal. 

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2014 09:19 PM by 18sixfifty.)
16-05-2014 09:13 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes 18sixfifty's post:
vapejuiceuk (06-01-2016)