Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Tank
RyderSU Offline

Likes Given: 0
Best Tank
What is the best tank that isn't RDA or RTA, so I don't have to do it myself, just fill it.

Right now I have the Smok Beast and wondering fi there is better
26-10-2016 02:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Chum Offline
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 918
RE: Best Tank
From what I have read here, you have one of the best tanks based on your preferences. Are you dissatisfied with it? Are you seeking better flavor? Bigger clouds?
26-10-2016 02:34 AM
Fatboy Offline
FreeCycle Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 18,551
RE: Best Tank
Ryder, these days with the vaping revolution and break-neck speed of product hitting the market - almost weekly we are seeing newer product hitting the market - not always better but newer - in many cases, the same old but repackaged or with minor refinements or design changes...

I love my TFV8 but also have the TFV4 - and also the CLEITO and CLEITO 120 - if you want something comparable, maybe in some ways "better" (if you want to call it that) the CLEITO is also really good - I use the TFV8 and CLEITO 120 daily - although the last few days I have found myself using my AVOCADO 24 more - but only because I built new coils last weekend and it's something new this week for me.... Smile but that said, my batteries have lasted all day on the HOHM WRECKER G2 versus several changes I would have to do had I been making cloudz with either of the above noted tanks.... been vaping @ 47.5W versus 99.9W+ Smile
26-10-2016 11:02 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fatboy's post:
Chum (10-27-2016)