BOD MECHA
Pulsar Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 979
BOD MECHA
BOD MECHA

Grimms review

[Image: 0]

This thing looks pretty nice. Always wanted to try the top fire mech, there was a couple back in the day like the Omega Grimm mentioned and another I cant remember off the top of my head...

[Image: 1299139200_30_1_USD_7.50_dark.png]
13-03-2014 11:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
RE: BOD MECHA
Nice looking mod. 

I love my Omega. The one thing you have to do though is keep the joint clean where it squishes down. If gunk builds up in there it sticks. Just a little rubbing alcohol once in a while works fine. Mine hits great time after time. It's very easy to use as well. Another thing I like about it is that it never seems to get hot even when sub-ohm vaping. 

I have even melted the spring a couple times on it by shorting atties. No problem, just pull the spring out stretch it and you are back in business. 

I give a big two thumbs up to the omega. I use it way more than I do my K100. It hasn't seen as much use as my megalodon time wise. But so far it's held up great and right now it's part of the regular rotation. I would buy another one if I lost it. 

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
14-03-2014 12:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Pulsar Offline
TVF Veteran

my K100 went in the trash not long after I got it. it was a battery killer, and I only dropped it like two or three times and the switch was sitting cock eyed and if I tightened the locking ring it was locked in place because the switch was crooked. 

Too bad the high price tag on this mod though... 

14-03-2014 01:09 AM
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Yes it is too bad, close to $200 is way more than I will pay for a mod. I like that it locks although mine has never fired by accident. My Don will and has many times. The locking part is screwy too. the Don does go into a real shorty mode as well like this one. I don't see myself using it though. I think in the years I have had my Don I only used in shorty a couple times. 

I see that FT has an omega with a locking device for just over $17. I might pick one up one of these days. Maybe you can get one first and let me know how it works. Biggrin

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10005...anical-mod

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
14-03-2014 01:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Pulsar Offline
TVF Veteran

"I HATED mine . . . Fortunately I got to send it back because it was also burning my fingers every time I pressed the fire button! This was, by far, the worst purchase I've made here! And my fire button wobbled too and often wouldn't connect to fire properly. It sucked!!!"

quote from the posts on the Omega clone... dont think its worth the $17 gamble. 

14-03-2014 01:49 AM
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

This is the one I have but it's discontinued. 

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10...anical-mod

I bought it six months ago. 

14-03-2014 01:57 AM