Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aspire Triton Problem
ecignut Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 16,364
Aspire Triton Problem
I have 2 Triton tanks - 1 is absolutely fine, the other leaked from the base just after it had been filled. After a while the leaking stops and the tank behaves normally and this puzzled me. I read up on the Triton as much as I could regarding problems and came across the exact problem I was having - although rare it is something that can affect some tanks. It has something to do with the filling mechanism - it has a top fill that has two modes - fill and vape and juice can leak when changing from fill mode to vape but only in the time it takes to switch. Therefore the leak is temporary and the seepage you get from the base is that leak clearing the tank. There is a fix - before you fill the tank - ie change the tank mode from vape to fill - shut off all the air vents and do not touch them again until the tank is filled and moved back to vape mode. I have now been using this tank for a while and doing this and it has not leaked at all - I hope this helps someone out there that might have this problem.
29-11-2015 03:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes ecignut's post:
BOB (11-30-2015)