Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aspire CF Sub Ohm Charger
Mike Offline

Likes Given: 0
Aspire CF Sub Ohm Charger
Hi all, I've seen a ton of topics about this online, but I never found a conclusion that made sense for me.

I started vaping 3 weeks ago and haven't had another cigarette since.  Smoked for 10 years and have lost all cravings, but there's so much to learn and I'm such a newbie in this area.

The vape shop I go to supplied me a charger, but it takes close to 12 hours to charge my battery, but they warned me if I use anything else, I can damage the battery.

I don't know how true that is or if I have any other alternatives.  I own an Anker IQ USB Charger (Amazon Link - Not a referral link) which supposedly can judge output for smart phones.  It plugs into the wall.  Does anyone use this safely or have any other alternatives for their charging of their battery?

Thanks all for the help!
22-02-2015 09:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,986
RE: Aspire CF Sub Ohm Charger
Welcome to TVF Mike!

That looks like a pretty good bit of kit but depending on your vaping device, if it uses a USB cable to charge then it will likely have circuitry built in. If on the other hand it's an ego type charger (510 screw-in type) then it might be fine. It all depends on the type of cell, it's mah rating and whether that Anker charger tells you what it's actually charging at.
23-02-2015 03:23 PM
madecov Offline

Likes Given: 2
RE: Aspire CF Sub Ohm Charger
The CF sub ohm charger is just a regular e go style charger with the threads more exposed. Pick up an AC adapter for the wall that is at least 1 amp output. That will speed it up. If your plugging it into the computer it will 8-12 hours to fully charge. In the wall it will be about 3-4 hours. If you have an AC adapter for your cell phone that will work fine.

[Image: 1379125800_10_1_USD_5_dark.png]
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2015 04:24 AM by madecov.)
24-02-2015 04:21 AM