Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aspire Atlantis
TinWhisker Offline
The Salty Dog
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 17,778
RE: Aspire Atlantis
After the Tesla starter kit, my first tank was the Nautilus. It is still my hotel vape (since it is a low wattage, small cloud turtle and I can get away with using it on road trips). I have no plans to retire it from that duty. I am not nearly as impressed with my Triton v1 though. It pales in comparison to my Zephryus v1 but I will admit it is solid and dependable.
24-12-2015 02:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Xprimentyl Offline

Likes Given: 402
(24-12-2015 02:27 PM)TinWhisker Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 02:23 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  Yep, spent the night sitting on the couch with a mod in each hand watching Hellraiser (it IS Christmas time after all.) Forgot how much I like the Atlantis (and how disgusting Hellraiser was...Bad)

Way to go, X!! I bet you felt like quite the proud peacock when you lit that Atlantis again, and it was your own doing.

Never saw Hellraiser. Slasher film, eh?

Not necessarily a "slasher" film so much as a "snuff" film. I hadn't seen it since my pre-teens; watching it now, the sadomasochistic OVERtones are quite apparent. Gotta love the '80s horror flicks; they really fly in the face of the sudden abhorrence of violence we found in the '90s; it's like "Really, senator; you're shocked over Mortal Kombat video game violence? Where were you LAST decade when my babysitter let me watch Pinhead rip people in half using nipple clamps??"

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
24-12-2015 02:41 PM
TinWhisker Offline
The Salty Dog
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 17,778
I remember Ernest Hollings wringing his hands over "Buffcoat and Beaver" (Beavis and Butthead). Funny. And completely out of nowhere, sorry.
24-12-2015 02:45 PM