Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aromamizer plus 30mm as RDA
Chuck-Drl Offline
Resident Wiseguy
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 4,616
Aromamizer plus 30mm as RDA
Out of the gate lets make it known i have NOT used the tank set up .

First the deck
This has got to be the most fogiving deck i have ever built on , at roughly 24mm there is plenty of room . Even with my fence post fingers coils can be inserted with out a rod. Removing coils is effortless , infact i have swaped out a build and then swaped bac to the fist build with out changing the wick .
There are 2 lobes on the deck that if not properly aligned with the stack this atty will leak . Note wick should not pass through the botom of the deck .

The airflow though a tad stiff at first is easy to adjust if you apply a spot of juice . Screened air flow makes for a smooth draw and the controll ring having a key like shape cut out allows for a nice wide open draw for DTL vape and can be choked down to a pinhole for MTL . 510 adapter is included

Capacity and filling .
Disigned as a top fill tank you hve a couple options ,you can drip as usual or unlock the juice flow and remove the top cap to fill this bad boy with 2ml of your favorite juice . So steemcrave calling this a RDTA is infact accurate .

My overall impression
Ease of use , impeckable
Cloud chasing aplication ,A
Flavor , DTL B+ ,MTL A++
Leak free ? If properly assembled spot on

Dogs have owners , Cats have staff .
17-09-2019 02:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Chuck-Drl's post:
Don (09-17-2019), ecignut (09-17-2019), mike.williams (09-17-2019), TinWhisker (09-17-2019)